who i use favorites

who i use favorites

i want to save some inticators to favorites

Chrysostomos Chatzipantelis: i want to save some inticators to favorites

Right-Click the Indicator on the "Navigator" and select "Add to Favorites". It will be placed in the "Favorites" tab of the "Navigator".

Fernando Carreiro:

Right-Click the Indicator on the "Navigator" and select "Add to Favorites". It will be placed in the "Favorites" tab of the "Navigator".

I think maybe it's not about the platform but about the site. And it would be a good feature to be able to set favorites also in Codebase, Market, Signals...

Alain Verleyen:

I think maybe it's not about the platform but about the site. And it would be a good feature to be able to set favorites also in Codebase, Market, Signals...

For the CodeBsse I just add its discussion thread to the favourites, but for most things I just bookmark it on the browser.

Fernando Carreiro:

I was just thinking how cool it would be to put a Preset into Favorites. That way I can start the same EA with different parameters.

Of course, I can do this by adding an icon to my Desktop then put "/config:Advisor.ini" into the command line.

But it would be nifty to have this ability as a "Favorite" inside MT5.

Anthony Garot:

I was just thinking how cool it would be to put a Preset into Favorites. That way I can start the same EA with different parameters.

Of course, I can do this by adding an icon to my Desktop then put "/config:Indicator.ini" into the command line.

But it would be nifty to have this ability as a "Favorite" inside MT5.

1. You can also load ".set" files when adding an EA.
  2. You can also simply apply a pre-saved Template to the chart (this is the easiest way I have found so far and can combine Indicators and EAs all in one).
Reason: