Valmars - page 6

delyus:
I'm not talking about the period from 200 to 2003, the score soars like a rocket))
You're smarter than the consortium and we're so stupid, we didn't even notice. ... Sorry... I weep (over your score) and apologise!!!

Valmars,

in MT4 by Independent Traders Society www.whcapital.ru account 5000 3 lots goes for 600 000 for 7 years, and goes strictly to the right top corner, in Alpari 254 000, goes up until 2003, then stagnation, then again slightly up, in 2007 down. in Vxcapital profitable to this day in 2007 we would have doubled 5000. how come? maybe it is because Vxcapital sb and scc also have bars? or is it a brokerage thing?

And why is the maximum number of lots only 20 there and 1,000 at Alpari?

Valmars,

downloaded build207 and 2007 came out unprofitable. maybe before 2007 the modelling in the tester is approximate and in 2007 it is more accurate?

delyus:

Valmars,

I downloaded build207 and 2007 came out unprofitable. maybe before 2007 the modelling in the tester is approximate and in 2007 it is more accurate?

I don't understand what exactly we are talking about. In 207 build tester of course works more truthfully, but it seems that not everything was eliminated or new was introduced there too.

I have written an Expert Advisor based on your idea with opening at a specified hour. Only it uses not a daily candle, but a four-hour or hourly candle, as specified in the Period_X parameter. For a four-hour candle, the HourForOpen parameter should be a multiple of 4. If you wish, you may run it. Just understand that this is only for getting some information about the market nature, not for trading. A human cannot cover the entire history chart, while a computer will not miss any opportunity. If the pending orders have not worked, they are deleted after 24 hours. The conditions for opening are the same as before. Trailing stop is classical, as scalping strategies do not need another one.

Files:

delyus:

Here's another modification, this one puts a Stop and Limit on the Open and Close of the previous candle, to work inwards (into the body of the candle). Works on every candle of Period_X.

Files:

For example, the opening price is 1.3800, we put 10 in the Pips parameter, at the opening of the day the EA puts a buy stop at 1.3810 and sell stop at 1.3790. I just can't see the Pips parameter and what does Slippage mean?

delyus:
For it to work at the opening of the day, should I set in the period x 1440? and in the Auerforopen 0? and the distance from the opening in pips, where should I set it? for example, the opening price is 1.3800, in the Pips parameter we put 10, at the opening of the day the EA puts a buy stop at 1.3810 and a sell stop at 1.3790. I just can not see the Pips parameter and what does Slippage mean?
Slippage is a slippage in points. If you requested one open price in your order and it has changed by the time you set the order on the server, if it fits into the range set by Slippage, it will be opened at the server price and if it moves out of the range the order will be rejected and a Requote will be sent saying that the prices have changed. It only makes sense when trading in real account, because in the tester requotes and slippages are not simulated (yet).
I have not inserted your Pips, if you need, you may change the code, but it will hardly do any good. If you put 1440 and 0, it should open on last day's candle.

As we already found out from the failure of the previous EA, it seems that stops are not set on peaks, bodies, i.e. important points of the day, but in pips of loss, which they can afford.

delyus:
As we already found out from the previous EA's failure, stops are apparently not placed on peaks, bodies, i.e. important points of the day, but in pips of loss, which they can afford.
Here, modified: sets two stop orders at a distance of Pips from the current price at a specified hour once a day. Deletes the pending ones that didn't work before setting them. That's the way it's designed. I can't check how it works, however, as I'm optimizing another one.
Files:
twoorders.mq4  9 kb
Reason: