Championship. Rules. clause III.6.6 is unclear :-) - page 3

The main tasks for us are to check uploaded experts for compliance with the Championship Rules, search and prevent fraud. No other analyses are performed - we don't need it.

In mass, the quality of provided experts is very poor. A month ago only 25% of reviewers were checked, while now it's about 50%. Many, apparently, upload experts found somewhere with the idea of freebies. They receive notifications of errors, but do not take any action. Apparently, long time of not correcting Expert Advisor will mean ineligibility to participate.

I recommend everyone to complete the registration process and upload their expert as soon as possible. The earlier the results of the checks are received, the more time will be left for fine-tuning.

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

Some strange behaviour by the forum engine. There was a post and then it disappeared. And this is the second time I've seen this picture, but the previous time I thought I'd mixed up something myself when adding a post.

--

I wanted to clarify about the 25% of trades with a profit less than the spread.

How will unprofitable trades be considered? If the Expert Advisor has the first stop transfer at opening level minus 1 point, will it be OK? Or should he wait until he is able to set SL to a profit level higher or equal to spread?

If the following condition is met for 25 per cent of trades or more, the Expert Advisor will not be allowed to participate in the Championship.

0 <= профит в пунктах <= спред по торгуемому символу

After the completion of the Championship, there will also be a pipsing test. If there are 25 or more percent of pipsing trades, the participant will be disqualified.

Renat писал (а) >>

If the following condition is met for 25 per cent of trades or more, the Expert Advisor will not be allowed to participate in the Championship.

After the completion of the Championship, there will also be a pipsing test. If the percentage of pipsing transactions is 25 or higher, the participant will be disqualified.

25% on ALL trades or only profitable ones?

Of course from all transactions.

I.e. if I withdraw without loss, at -1 point, such a trade will not be considered as a pips?

xrust писал (а) >>

I.e. if I withdraw break-even, at -1 point, such a trade will not be considered as a pips?

According to this formula.

such a (losing) trade should not be classed as a pips trade.

Based on the formula - Yes, but an official opinion would be appreciated

And here's another question! Quote:

"be economical on CPU and computer memory resources"

What if my Expert Advisor is working on completed Hour bars and, while a new bar is being formed, it of course performs some calculations using indicators, but it cannot place any orders. Will this not be considered as a waste of resources? Or should we clearly specify that it should work only when a new bar has been formed?

Reason: