What do you think of intuitive trading? - page 13

May be somebody will need it.My electronic box avtograf2006@mail.ru simply I shall probably leave (for a while or for good) this field of dialogue... On the one hand I have expressed, as it seemed to me (within my own experience and knowledge - naturally) - more than detailed on a theme - intuition.To all other themes of this forum - I have no relation and sufficient knowledge (and simply to be clever and to pretend that I - in knowledge - that it not mine).

Basically - in the given branch I have completely exhausted myself and to add to told - not that there is nothing - has no sense. will begin - repetitions of the same essence, but in other interpretations. all aforesaid I want to summarize creation of the friend. she - the Russian philologist, lives in madrid and perfectly writes...

Несколько непростительных советов
                     или
              Живите так!..

Не ищите смысла в любви.
Не пытайтесь понять звёздное небо.
Не рассматривайте картины сквозь лупу.
Не обещайте сделать больше, чем в состоянии,-
Это позволительно только влюблённым.
Не клянитесь;
Любая клятва - залог предательства.
Не стремитесь познать всё - это смертельно.
Не доверяйте беспредельно близким людям -
Они предают первыми.
Не анализируйте поэзию.
Не ищите ассоциаций в музыке -
Просто слушайте и впитывайте.
Не позволяйте себе никакого насилия над другими;
Но худшее насилие - над собой.
Долг придумали идиоты -
В стремлении создать бессмысленное равенство.
Не думайте о людях плохо.
Не думайте о себе плохо.
Не расстраивайтесь по поводу осени.
Не печальтесь о прошлом.
Не делайте того, после чего скверно на душе.
Не мечтайте о реальном - 
Оно не принесёт удовлетворения.
Старайтесь не лгать никогда -
И вы почувствуете облегчение.
Верьте во всё что угодно - только верьте.
Не смотрите по утрам в зеркало -
И вы всегда будете выглядеть хорошо.
Не давайте того, чего не можете дать.
Не дарите - если немножко жалко,-
Это не принесёт радости.
Не жалейте, когда уже поздно,
И вообще не жалейте.
Не делайте поспешных выводов по одному поступку,-
Тысячи людей мучаются от приклеенных однажды ярлыков,
В итоге становясь такими,
Дабы оправдать прозвище и мучиться ещё больше.
Не пытайтесь полюбить то, что непонятно.
Если вы не лжёте, а вам не верят - не оправдывайтесь.
Если не дают - не просите.
Если не хотят - не принуждайте.
Поверят. Дадут. Захотят.
Причём совершенно без ваших на то усилий;
Главное - уметь ждать и не торопить.
Не пытайтесь понять глупость -
Она из разряда необъяснимого.
Не ищите наследственности у гениальных,-
Вы тоже, может быть, гений.
Не стремитесь иметь больше, чем вам нужно -
Это развращает душу.
Не говорите того, о чём не знаете,
И не знайте всего того, о чём говорят.
Относитесь к окружающим людям хотя бы так, как к себе.
Не скорбите об ушедших людях,-
Пути Господни неисповедимы,
Земля круглая, космос бесконечный.
Спешите простить всех сегодня,
Потому что завтра может быть поздно и не нужно.
Не краткость - сестра таланта, а - недосказанность.
Всё сказать, значит стать бездарным.
Наверное, я - бездарность.
Но мне хотелось сказать главное:
Не ищите смысла в любви -
Живите так...
Любите так...

I wrote an Expert Advisor, ran it for about 2 months, everything was great, then put it on the real, after a couple of weeks it started to lose money, and until I turned it off, I lost half of my deposit. I found this situation unacceptable and I manually "with the help of intuition" returned the deposit in a few days, with profits, so yes, you can, but it also requires effort, and more than trading with TA and FA. Bronnikov's method, as they honestly admit, is mastered by 100% of children under 14, the rest as it turns out... if you master stage 2 qualitatively, you have the potential to see what happens... but they don't teach it there...

And I would like to ask for your attention. Very recommend a scientific work - the author of Gregory Kvasha "Vector Rings" in this book is very well laid out principles that should be followed when opening your own business for example For each sign of the zodiac given periods of decline and ascent (life wave) and calculation of its phases (with respect to date of birth.).All teachings - it is collected together and carefully systematized centuries-old experience of those who throughout the centuries (including - Tibetan monks) led the observation of events in the world, the fate of kingdoms and dynasties, their peaks (extremenum development), searched for patterns and repeats events ... And all this - based on mathematical concepts, the movement of stars, natural phenomena, etc. By the way it says that these cycles for the country and for the individual, a citizen of the country, are totally unrelated things. prosperity of the country does not mean prosperity of the citizen and vice versa.

In this book just a LOT of philosophy and a LOT of specific advice and recommendations for building (mathematical calculation) of the path of every person - when to be active (there are periods when the wave of life, which is moving perpendicular to our (own) trajectory - rises to its maximum - at this point and should STUDY on it and go on the crest,until the maximum starts to slide down - and with a relatively small effort can be great success at such moments (they last a year and a half), and when - to pause, so as not to bear large losses, which anyway do not improve the situation....Therefore it is necessary - to wait (this period - the wave has come to "no" and now goes in the maximum minus - on duration - also to one and a half to two years))... In general - quite concrete and useful book FOR EVERYONE... True - do not know where to buy it... I bought it in a shop back in 1998... So about the Internet version - do not know...

Мне хочется подарить Вам "Дао Дэ Цзин". В переводе Маслова, который сохранил не только смысл (по мере сил),
 но и поэтику библейского стиха. Мне кожется это должно Вам понравиться. Если не против, стукните мне в 
ящик - yurixxx [at] gmail [dot] com. Вышлю в электронном виде.

С уважением
Yurix, I wanted to knock on your door, but I can't decipher your box... Please specify it or knock on mine, if you don't mind...

ballistika:
Yurix, I wanted to knock on your door, but I can't decipher your box... Please specify it or knock on mine, if you don't mind...

[at] is @
[dot] is .

notused:
ballistika:
Jurix, I wanted to knock on your door, but I can't decipher your box... Please specify it or knock on mine, if you don't mind...

[at] is @
[dot] is .

Yes I know - WHAT is WHAT... It's just that when filling the address of the recipient my box writes about this address (already with "dot" and "dog") - incorrect address ... And ignores sending ... Such nonsense ... I had to get a letter and answer it, now the address - in the list ... So I - not so "slow" as you probably thought ... But, thanks for advice ...

There are three X's in the name. Did you notice that, ballistika?

ballistika:

I'm aware of the WHAT is WHAT... It's just that when I fill in the recipient address, my box writes about this address (already with a 'dot' and a 'dog') - incorrect address...And it ignores sending...Such nonsense... I had to get a letter and reply to it, now the address is in the list...

That's weird, I didn't get your reply. Maybe I just didn't notice? Too much spam coming in. Maybe I accidentally deleted it along with the rubbish. Don't mind if I do it again please.

Mathemat:

What do you mean by three "X's"? Is the person a mystery? Well, everyone here is so mysterious... Instead of names - nicknames, instead of photos - sheer avant-gardism... As in The Adventures of Prince Florizel - the portrait of Kletchatoy... About myself I can say that though I have - all the opposite - and the photo - mine and the name - real (Angela), but otherwise - can hardly find someone else with such a mess in the fate, as I have ...

ballistika:
Mathemat:

What do you mean when you say there are three "X's"? A person is a mystery? Well, everyone here is a mystery... Instead of names - nicknames, instead of photos - all avant-garde... Like in "The Adventures of Prince Florizel" - a portrait of Kletchy...

Not always.
Reason: