NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 31

ballistika:
«Мечта - это стрела, выпущенная в направлении истины; »

If it were so, the world would have reached perfection long ago. Man, for the most part, dreams of getting what he does not already have - which is quite natural. Unfortunately, however, this TO is usually not beyond a limited list of purely utilitarian needs. Is that the truth? Hardly. Though these are quite normal dreams. And then there are dreams of a clearly pathological nature, which, if realized, would do no less damage than the wars that took place.

Anyway, maybe I didn't get it and it's an anecdote ? :-)

No, Yuri.... It's very serious (this time) ... In my opinion (by the way, it coincided with yours this time) man is moved not by truth (the desire for it), but more - the struggle with discomfort, which occurs in his current life.He initially does not know - and how, when it is comfortable? And simply compares his one state - with another - and chooses - what is better. And as you know - the best is the enemy of the good.

They do not know what is good and what is bad, and they do not know how to do it.

I read feedback on this suggestion and I completely agree - it makes no sense.

In reality - everything is INDIVIDUAL. For example in my (latest) method, there is also a nuance. I look at the nature of the movement of the first impulse and use it to determine how the entire wave will pass. And how to explain it to a car, I can't even imagine this method by an EXPERT...

In order to make a trade you should return to application of natural intellect (though I haven't abandoned it yet) or you should be a super-programmer and neural networks(or whatever science will teach us in the future) will electronically expose your thoughts, though it's no secret that these thoughts should be correct and should lead to a profitable trade.

And in general, Forex (like any business) reminds me of war. In it (like in any war) you can't win. You can win a single battle - and repeatedly. But it will not radically change the whole company... And to survive in it (without running down the deposit) and still win (earn money) you have to be in it - constantly and to make the right conclusions.

In my opinion - you can not create a perfect weapon - MTS, which will always be profitable. It should not be based on constants, and variables that will be the basis (reference system) when the market will be stable in this state, and they should CHANGE with the CHANGE in the market ...

And there will inevitably be losses on readjustment. Preferably, they were less than profits earned in a particular STABLE (at least for some time) phase of the market. So, I think to get a result in this place - you need to be fairly fast.

I once came across a good quote "While the analysts were sorting out the situation - the SITUATION has changed dramatically".

So, to work successfully (again, this is just my opinion) one should not set oneself super-task to win the war but a shorter one, to win at least an upcoming (short) battle. As Napoleon said, "Stay alive today to win tomorrow".

We are all selfish. What else are we doing here, at the Exchange and on the forum?

Somebody - communicate on the forum and the knowledge - gained on the exchange - allows you to maintain a line of dialogue (and around the subject of Forex - like a snowball - there is more and more - what people share and it - their thoughts and experiences, which have absolutely nothing to do with the exchange. But what's wrong - when people have found like-minded people or opponents and thus solve their problem - lack of communication with people who understand you.

There is nothing wrong with that. Life is full of mercantile situations and you need money to solve them.

I do not call for THIS conversation here either, I just give my opinion and answer Yury's question. And once again I emphasize - our opinions have converged (I shout it in capital letters).

As a result - I want to draw a line. No need to set yourself a HIGH CHALLENGES. You can take small steps, but in the right direction - and it will also get results.

ballistika:

No, Yuri.... It's very serious (this time) ... In my opinion (by the way, it coincided with yours this time) man is moved not by truth (the desire for it), but more - the struggle with discomfort, which occurs in his current life.He initially does not know - and how, when it is comfortable? And just simply compares his one state - with another - and chooses - what is better. And as you know - the best is the enemy of the good.

I'm glad you agree with me, Angela, but I don't agree with you. First, the struggle against discomfort is not more, but less the pursuit of truth. Significantly less. Secondly, your wording is too bezapelastic, too unambiguous: 'not this, but that'. Humans (if they are human and not animals) actually have many motives that motivate them to act. It would be wrong even to put the fight against discomfort in the first place, recognizing this multitude of motives - each person has a different one. And thirdly, you demonstrate an approach common to materialists: there is no absolute, only relative. I strongly disagree with this. Man knows whether he is good or bad regardless of knowing or not knowing other states when he is better or worse. Moreover, what was uncomfortable today may turn out to be a pleasure or, on the contrary, a nightmare tomorrow. States change and perceptions change accordingly. Therefore a person knows unambiguously how he feels at a given moment, in order to be sure of that it is enough to ask yourself "do I want this state to continue or to stop ?". All, of course, IMHO.

Having said that, of course, I have no objection to the fact that the expansion of human experience leads to the possibility of relative evaluations of everything, including one's own state. But that's from a different point of view. It is already an answer to the question "do I want to go from this state to that state ?". But TO has nothing to do with THIS.

Ballistika:

In general, Forex (like any business) reminds me of war. In which (as in any war) you can not win. You can win in a single battle - and repeatedly. But it will not radically change the course of the entire company... And to survive in it (without a deposit) and still win (earn) to be in it - constantly and make the right conclusions.

A good book, especially for those who appreciate the meaning that the author puts into it. Fiction writers do not often bother to make sense, enough of a dynamic plot, more riddles and, most importantly, a flight of fancy (here is where most stumble on the flatness of their own thinking). But Harrison was on top of his game in this one, hats off to him. If you remember, the planet Pyrrhus, along with its original inhabitants, was not to blame for anything. All that hatred and aggression was embedded in the minds of people who, moreover, were guests on that planet. If the name "Pyrrhus" is now replaced by "Life", much can be understood and much can be learned. Especially the advocates of a continuous, ceaseless struggle against hostile circumstances, hostile environments, hostile environments and in general, everything "hostile" that comes their way. For example, "hostile" Forex, I hope nobody will take it personally - I mean me. Forex really was hostile to me just a few years ago.

I, like you, Yuri, understand the meaning of Harrison's work. The mirror effect. You smile - and the reflection smiles at you. And you take out a gun - and a gun looks at you from there...

If you "smile" at Forex - it will take down your deposit - but with a smile.

But to hammer into people (future traders and as a consequence - investors willy-nilly), that Forex - is a friend, comrade and brother - and that one can make easy money on it - is also deceitful.... But no one talks about the risks and losses and the dangers and unpredictability (failure) of all those methods (fundamental and technical analysis).They don't question the credibility of the market and their profitability, which they have presented to us as a set of rules - you can gain by following them.

I have had no connection with the exchange, and all sites were opened normally, till the evening. But then I got connection with the exchange and the price touched its target and went up.The main thing is that you better understand the principle of my method and then use it on your own charts, start and end of impulses will change. But I think that all the same - within specified interrelationships.

Basically, what is a graph? This is the reference point and the rules of the game, in relation to which you and your brokerage company (or - bank) build a relationship with you on the FOREX market.

There was a joke in the USSR, "An alcoholic is sitting at the table, in front of him there is a bottle of vodka and a glass.

By the way, there are two currency pairs that show that if one went up more than 20 points, the price went the same way and in 10 minutes (or so) the price went the same HUNDRED upwards.So, there are many ways, and if you understand a little bit of Forex and have an observation, it's enough to earn your bread.

You do not spend a lot of money and effort to understand that there are no rules and you have to use different methods to work profitably.

So Forex is not an enemy, but also not a friend. If you compare it to what I faced in life, it's like a Tyrannosaurus REX for a hunter.

ballistika:

By the way there are two currency pairs (or maybe there are more - I do not know about the rest), looking at which it is obvious that if one has passed so many points up (there more than 20 passes), then the second in 10 minutes (or so) the price will go the same way and so much higher.So, there are many ways, and if you know a little bit about forex and have an eye, it's enough to earn your bread.

I apologize for cutting in. What kind of pairs are they, if that's not a secret?

LeoV:
ballistika:

By the way there are two currency pairs (or maybe their more - I do not know about the rest), looking at which is evident that if one has passed so many points up (there more than 20 passes), then the second in 10 minutes (or so) the price will go the same way and so much higher.So, there are many ways, and if you know a little bit about forex and have an eye, it's enough to earn your bread.

Sorry for cutting in. What are those pairs, if that's not a secret?

If you watch the market, such patterns appear all the time, e.g. EURUSD related JPY and GBP but it's not always a clear pattern and it's not always a long term one, time of day and market condition also matters, it's a dead-end street, but it's realistic with minimal demands :) Before you do it in general, you should watch the market for quite a while, for those who live in it it is not a problem :)

ballistika:

...Man is not driven by truth (the desire for it), but more by the struggle with the discomfort that arises in his current life.He initially does not know - but what about when it is comfortable? And simply compares ONE state with another and chooses the one that is BETTER. And as you know the BETTER is the enemy of the GOOD.

I recently read in Taleb (him again!) that the human brain is designed not to seek truth, but to survive - and in the short term. Risky investments in long-term survival are contrary to his nature (thinking). And the search for truth is precisely in the realm of long term investment.

xnsnet:
If you watch the market, then such patterns pop up all the time, for example on the relativeities of EURUSD related JPY and GBP, but it is not always a clear pattern and even more so for a long time, time of day and market conditions also matter, in general this is a dead-end way, but quite realistic with minimal demands :) Before you do this in general, you should watch the market for a long time, for those who live in it it is not a problem :)
You always like to answer for others? :))) I asked a specific person, interested in his opinion, for certain reasons, which were in the conversations in this thread. It's obvious that there are such couples. America was not revealed..... Or is it customary to answer for others here? I'm just not aware of....

LeoV писал (а): Do you always like to answer for others? :))) I asked a specific person, seeking his opinion for certain reasons that have been expressed in the conversations on this thread. It's obvious that there are such couples. America was not revealed..... Or is it customary to answer for others here? I'm just not aware of....

Yeah, it happens a little:) You're here on important business, I understand, I won't disturb you:)

ballistika:

But to hammer into people (future traders and as a consequence - investors willy-nilly) that Forex is a friend, a friend and a brother - and that one can make easy money with it is also deceitful.... But no one talks about the risks and losses and the dangers and unpredictability (failure) of all those methods (fundamental and technical analysis).

So Forex is not an enemy, but also not a friend.

Have I ever said anything like that? All the more so - I did.

As for "nobody talks", it's not so. They talk about it all the time here and they screw up naive newbies severely. It's a pity they don't understand why and don't listen anyway. And at a broker everyone has to sign a risk notice. If you do not understand why and if you don't listen to them you may be surprised to find out the truth. In advertising they paint Forex only in pink. But advertising is used only by those who are karma-bound to go through life by suffering and loss. :-)

Ballistika:

If you "smile" at Forex then it will demolish your deposit, but with a smile.

Well, I guess you can call that an understanding of Harrison's idea (although it's not his of course). But I don't agree with that understanding. The main thing is not the one in front of you, no matter if it's a forex, a human, a tiger or a tyrannosaur, the main thing is the one inside you. It's him who smiles, grins, loves or hates. And everything in his life depends on it. And the forex doesn't care about that.

There's a hero in that book - Kirk Pirr. He never relaxed either, and he was never afraid of anyone and never panicked. Is he some kind of ideal?