"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 23

sllawa3:
It's not about the Expert Advisor as all Expert Advisors change their faces ...

Your DC is most likely controlling the sign to allow automatic trading. Smiling - auto-trading is enabled. Unsmiling - off.

gip:

Your DC is probably controlling the sign to allow automatic trading. Smiling - auto-trading is enabled. Unsmiling - off.

What's more, stops and takeovers are not obligatory ... (may work as they say with a technical slippage of about ten or other pips ...) just open positions at this brokerage house. ...) only open positions are taken at this brokerage house...

LeoV:

I agree. It's great in theory. But how do you turn that theory into actual practice?

Maybe even the keys to the flat where the money is. I gave you the answer to your question in the thread.

Today I have made 10% profit from the deposit with this Expert Advisor on the demo for 2 hours.

On real (micro Alpari) - 2 percent. I have just opened by its signals,

I have a very strong connection to the forex broker, I have a very strong connection to the forex broker in order to get a good result.

LEOV, who told you that the real is so much different from the demo account? ))

faa1947: Maybe even the keys to the flat where the money is kept. I gave you the answer to your question in the thread.

I'm not asking for specific advice or recipes. Just give me a general overview of the problem ....)) There is no answer in the thread. Or maybe I have not found it?

Oper: LEOV, who told you that real is so different from demo account? ))

"Oh, how many mistakes are hard to make,

The spirit of enlightenment prepares,

And experience, the son of hard mistakes,

And genius, the friend of paradoxes .... "

gip: Твой ДЦ скорее всего управляет признаком разрешения автоматической торговли.

Maybe the employee of this DC just has his hand slapped, for some reason, on the "allow/disallow" key? )))

LeoV:

Maybe the employee of this DC just has his hand slapped, for some reason, on the "allow/disallow" key? )))

I think they just have a shitty programmer responsible for this direction. In xx, everything is more humane - without any faces, when necessary, the price updates simply do not form ticks and therefore are not handled by the Expert Advisor. So, there is such a humane feature in the terminal and it is not necessary to make people nervous with crooked faces.

So, is 2500% the new ceiling? =)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/125810/

Time to shock, huh?!

wise:

So, is 2500% the new ceiling? =)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/125810/

Time to shock, huh?!

Handsome ))). Rushing to new heights ))))
Reason: