NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 27

ballistika:

As for those who are NOT PROSECUTIVE.

If a person has read ALL of my detailed descriptions and SEES the TRANSFORMATION there, they are definitely NOT PROSECUTIVE.

What is your SL?

Look calmly at the chart, built on your holiday hints. When selling from 1.4698 to 1.4618 there is a jump up and when buying from 1.4618 to 1.4684 there is a jump down, in both cases about 80 pips. Please answer in a matter-of-fact way, without hinting at the IQ of the interlocutor.

It's like an anecdote. Company of soldiers... a pile of bricks... Comrade soldier, what are you thinking looking at these bricks?

Mr. PARABELLUM! After this drawing I wrote a comment that for clarity it would be FAR FRIENDLY to trace these PULSE VERTICAL and HORIZONTAL lines - so the battlefield is much more clearly seen. I will describe it right here (to avoid being accused of arrogance and irrepressible ambitions).And one more thing - I looked at the chart - it doesn't look the same as mine and I can't understand why it doesn't look like mine.

I cannot copy the fragment on my chart, unfortunately, and I cannot paste it into my post.

The beginning

1st impulse - price 1.4598 - November 13, 15:40 min - 100 point BAY - price 1.4698 - November 14, 12:15 min.

2nd impulse - Sell 80 pips (100*0.8) - price 1.4618 - 15 Nov 12h45 min

3rd impulse - BAY 64 pips(80*0.8) - price 1.4672 - 19 Nov - 2h00 min.

4th impulse - SELL 51 pips (64*0.8) - price 1.4621 - 19 Nov - 10:00am

5th impulse - BAY 40 pips (51*0.8) - price 1.4661 - 19 Nov 15:00

6th impulse - BOY 32 pips (40*0.8) - price 1.4629 - November 20 4:00 AM

7th impulse - BAY 26 pips (32*0.8) - price 1.4654 - 20 Nov 6:30 min.

8th impulse - BAY 20 pips (26*0.8) - price 1.4674 - November 20 8h30min.

Next is the BEGINNING of a NEW WAVE and the first impulse at 1.4676 at 9h00min on November 20

Act should be more than simple. Determining visually (specific flat) beginning of the FIRST PULSE at the price 1,4598 and knowing that its value of 100 pips - we put two STOP-ORDERS at 40 percent of the START price, ie up.That is, go up from 1.4598 up 40 points with a take 1.4698 and go down 40 points with a take 1.4498 and sit and wait when you work pending and slammed them Stop Loss these orders - at the levels of opening - the opposite it (ie 40 points below START 1.4598 for BAY STOP and 40 points above for Sell - Stop).

ANALOGUE - for ALL OTHER PIMPS.

The result of trading on this wave is as follows

1st impulse - profit 60 points (pending order on 40 points)

2nd impulse - profit 48 pips (pending order on 32 pips)

3rd impulse - loss (stop-loss was closed at 1.4646 (26 pips below the start line at 1.4672(26 pips is 40% of 64 pips - the size of this impulse).Result - loss of 52 pips.

4th impulse - profit 31 point (pending position at 20 points)

5th impulse - profit 24 points (the pending order is worth 16 points)

6th impulse - loss of 26 points (there is a stop loss 13 points above the start line)

further on, the pendent (10 points + 2 (spread)+ 1 point)=13 points) cannot fit into the pulse interval

therefore 7th and 8th impulses should be skipped.

Total trade result is +60+48-52+31+24-26=+85 points.

The whole movement is 100+80+64+51+40+32=367 points, so the profit was 85/367 = 23%.

There is no overlapping and there were no deposit drawdowns.

It makes the same wave in one day as the EURJPY wave in a week. And the impulses are first from 200 points, which is much more interesting.And it is possible (it is enough of an impulse gap) to modify stop-losses when the price passes 70% in one direction - by moving stop-loss to the start line and the risk to catch losses by a stop-loss falls by half.

Why pending at 40 per cent and after 70 per cent - modification of stop-loss? Because price is momentum-driven - it passes 30 percents and rolls back (after that it may go the opposite direction), then breaks 60 percents (and then rolls back again) and then 90 percents and after the rollback it reaches 100 percents of the target.

If Piercing 30 percents - is not a guarantee Sure direction, the 40 percent penetration - is in 80 percents cases - a guarantee of continuation of movement to stop - i.e. to the end of an impulse. and there - all over again. we put two opposite pendants with concrete Take and Stop and sit and wait.

Is all this really so difficult?

If someone has difficulty in determining the consolidation on the M5 (just a lot of flats on the EUR-Dollar pair (but they are just breaks in the impulse - the end of one and the beginning of the next wave), then just take these coordinates as my base and then you yourself come out at the beginning and end of the following waves. I have these coordinates coincide with ALL the preceding and following impulses and waves and there are no failures until today.

I will answer to Jurix.

I'm not dead, the trading method that was in my hand - it's just that today it's much more effective than the previous one. That's why I chose a more profitable method. And my market sense is not the reason. Why keep catching fish with a DYNAMIT, especially because I'm interested only in the RESULT, and not in the process.

This post I promise not to delete.Just - a big human request - do not need to make me arrange a polygon for self-affirmation.If all written for you something useful - use.If not - just be silent.Moreover, I have no goal to get feedback (evaluation) of you.And if there are questions - then answer them yourself - you are not newcomers ...

Often asked "What disappointments have befallen you in life". In recent years, I said, "no longer had any. I FURTHER do not consider it a DISRUPTION - unconfirmed illusion. this is nature - lays the essence.a We only observe its manifestations.

But all the same - refrain from metaphors, and I now quietly still leave the forum. Otherwise you would have said "Oh, shit, women. Prodinamenya - and hello". Now - no. The information I gave you, who needs - look, apply.Maybe I will have something (and want) to share with you again another "discovery" (in six months, for example, if such - will appear.) This method is just from the end of October and I practice. come to it - too much effort and time it took. the road finds the walker.

Information on the waves that have already taken place this year, 2008, and the current wave.

1st impulse - 100 pips - January 3 11h30min - price 1.4712 - BAY - price 1.4812 - January 3 15h30min

2nd impulse - 80 pips - SELL - Jan 7 4h30min - price 1.4732

3rd impulse 64 pips - SELL - Jan 7 - 9h50min - price 1.4668

4th Impulse - 51 pips - BAY - Jan 7 - 15:09 min - price 1.4719

5th impulse 40 pips - sell - Jan 7 18h24 min - price 1.4679

6th impulse 32 pips - BAY - Jan 8 5h25 min - price 1.4711

7th impulse 26 pips - BAY - 8 Jan 9:35 min - price 1.4736

8th Pulse - 20 pips - Sell - Jan 8 9h48min - price 1.4716

NEW WAVE START - January 8 at 9:55 AM - price 1.4723.

Judging by the movement the price will reach 1.4623.

If anybody had time to read (before deleting) my previous posts (dated January 2), I wrote there current price forecasts and they (I think nobody will argue with this) reached the anticipated (by me) objectives.

I'm just giving it as an example. I work with cross rates and everything is much more dynamic there and also follows the same rules - after consolidation - a strong movement (the 1st impulse and then a correction in the form of seven (without the first one, of course) decaying impulses, decaying by 20% of the previous wave (that is, multiplied by 0.5).If even it starts to change, you can easily skip the FIRST one and use it to calculate following moves (multiplying by 0.8) and simply (using pending orders) make money on them.If in the process of testing this method you notice that in all waves - all third (or second) impulses reach goals, but after the drawdown, then work in them - limits. When working with eight impulses, working with averaged strategy - wrong.But in every wave - the strategy repeats, so we can talk about a trading system. It's true, it's a shame - in 10 per cent of cases there may be drawbacks, but stop-losses exist, and under their protection you definitely will not lose your deposit.

ballistika:

Information about the waves that have already passed in this year 2008 and the current wave.

NEW WAVE START - January 8 at 9:55 a.m. the price is 1.4723.

judging by the movement, the price will reach 1.4623.

I'm sorry, dear ballistika, I think there's a misprint here ... The start is January 9, not 8, but it doesn't matter... I have a question for you, did you check possibility to use this method in the period of 2004-2005 (period of global trend correction) and I'm even more interested in the reversal of seven-year trend from the middle of 1999 to the beginning of 2002.
And if you ask yourself, may this method allow you to determine longer impulses, from two weeks to a couple of months? If yes, how exactly?
I will be glad to learn more...

There are no more WRITES or ERRORS, everything is exactly as it is written.

I and these messages have written only because I was embarrassed before PARABELLUM for that I in drawing COMPOSTER (earlier) absent noticed errors in the prices made by "the artist" in drawing and, probably, it has led to a misunderstanding of a method, but exactly at the CAUSE of the mistake accomplished and not corrected by me.

And about the questions that remained for me ...

Or maybe you are simply too lazy to check everything with my method and you think, "Let her (Angela) train a little more (by the way - according to the same method) and give us an answer, while we - smoke bamboo".

Dear Lord Werner, forget for a while your aristocratic origins and look for the answers to YOUR questions; at the same time you will learn to recognize the BEGINNING of a movement after consolidation.

But I do not get it - why do you need an answer to the question that you ask? Why are they tied to time? It happens that waves pass in 8 hours, or one impulse lasts for three days. The main thing is the PRICE.

I just physically do not have time for such lectures. And my show-offs - nothing to do. Learn to answer your own questions, and do not look for someone to ask and then ask again ten times and so annoy the respondent - that he will run away from you.

In principle - my posts with a description - this is for PARABELLUM - I just did not feel comfortable in front of man.There was a mistake, and I just - did not notice, which led to a lack of understanding.On this - all. Do not ask me questions anymore.

Dear ballistika, could you please tell me if the last wave on the fuey from 214.85 (08.01.2008) is correct? That is the middle of the morning flat channel on the 8th. And consequently, the target is 216.85 (212.85)?

Thank you.

ballistika:

There are no more WRITES or ERRORS. Everything is exactly as it is written.

By and large everything is clear with the method, unfortunately it is quite difficult to translate it into code. In this case, you have to look and think. But the method is good, although a bit risky. Very good for manual trading. And there really weren't any mistakes. Just Composter worked the first appearance of price and entry was only on the second ( in those cases that are considered to be errors). But there really are no mistakes. You just need a calculation and an informed risk. Quite justifiable. Nobody says that the first trade will not go into minus. Anything can happen. But I liked it. And the question of the yoke. (Which I had).

Regarding the Pound-Yen pair...

I don't work with this pair and I can't answer the question about the START. For that you should decompose into impulses more than one wave and see the coincidence of all beginnings and endings of impulses and waves at least during the month before the moment you are interested in.

Not every flat is the BEGINNING of a strong movement. It can be an intermediate "break" in a correction. And who said that the FIRST impulse on the pound-yen is 200 pips? ....

ballistika:

I'm pleased, Mr. Vinin, that you've clarified something for yourself. I didn't bother to load you with ASK, I just decided not to react (by deleting) to all "comments" and I repeated - the description is for everyone.

I want to add a little.

On the one cross, where I work this method, with the movement of 590 points (if you add up all the impulses) if even ALL eight closed by stop-losses. then the total loss will be 350 points (with the entire movement) and the entire plus is - 460 points. and there is no risk. I apply a method (I developed) as ROAD ORDER. now explain its essence.

I put (for example) not ONE 0.3 order at opening a pending order, but THREE 0.1 orders from the same price level but with different Take-outs - at 30, 60 and 90 per cent levels while Stop Losses of all three are the same.

Taking into account the fact that price reaches these levels three times with pullbacks, even if at 60 percents price goes in the opposite direction (which occurs in 15 percents of cases) - then two orders will be closed by Takei and only ONE stop loss will close (0.1). But if all three orders reach their goals, then the profit margin will not be bad.

That's why losses are minimal and take them up to 60 per cent of the total price movement in impulses.

I'm just repeating that the method is good. Well, really good for manual trading. And we're all so smart here, "that we're squeamish about it". In fact, I'm going to try to put it in code. It's a long shot .

PS. When I tried to find you, found in a rather unexpected place (but it can for me).

All the same, many thanks. If there will be where to send the code (if, of course there will be) would like to know where to send it?

Reason: