Analysis of multiple currency pairs by currency, your opinion, can this be used? - page 3

Time fixed: (gcnew DateTime( 1970, 1, 1 ))->AddSeconds( iSrv )

Remember that .NET connects to the process several modules in addition, plus creates four of their own threads, the windows are not so important, to use .NET partially for the sake of them, I can still understand that I use everything, but if you make such a difference, it is better to write in C++, for me it's not just the window, but everything else is faster and more convenient, certainly for development, the difference in performance is minimal and the convenience is maximum. Also, when using .NET library has DllMain but not in contact with it, you can not use CLR calls from

P.S.: A new version of this post is out:))))))) Release as they say:))))

Yes then I will just use Win32 to draw the profit graph.
Why do you need context from a long line?
It's better to use minute bars, at least they are pumped from the server when connection is interrupted. The accuracy will not be lost much, if you analyze every minute instead of every tick. The average tick within a minute is 5 ticks. In general, I do not see the point in ticks - use minute bars.

It is difficult to say about ticks, sometimes a minute and a hundred ticks and no one, and one pair can not tick for a long time, and then abruptly break away and catch up with those pairs that move and even overtake, suggestive. As for the missing fragments I do not care about them now, such missing fragments I mark them with blanks, and I do not see any difference even if the connection is interrupted. The main thing is to have a real running chart which I can use. All the jumps that cannot be seen on the chart are perfectly visible here, I am working on the output now. I would like to be able to drag the chart with the mouse over the history.

For example how many ticks have run, at what speed, for what purpose and why, understandable interest moves me. Especially interesting is to stretch ticks between currency pairs, you can see a lot in such stretches, of course I think it's hard to understand what I'm talking about now, but I think that seeing it will make it clearer what I mean. So far I only try to show visually, and see it only in my head, virtually, the result is easier to imagine than to make it clear, convenient and fast, by the way here I do not see any difference between languages, as in almost all languages you can write both slow and fast constructions, it all depends on experience and knowledge. I don't like most of the controls in .NET 2.0 at all, margaot controls that were written hastily, in .NET 3.0 the windows are better, but there is a different rake, probably Orcas will have a normal rake on it.

I don't really like how cluster indicators look like, what they show and how they are drawn, because they really only pretend to show something, I had a lot of time to watch them working, of course, maybe what is shown and what can be used is different, but I didn't go into details of what I see differently at every run and on different currencies, I would understand if the difference would be relative.

xnsnet:

.NET 3.0 is better with windows, but there's a different rake, probably Orcas will have a normal rake attachment.

Orcas March CTP downloaded/installed? I want to download the DVD in May, put Orcas on Vista. Honestly, I don't understand why such perversions with embedding .Net in the terminal? The point is, I think it's better to make an external system controlling all the terminals on command line parameters and you'll never hear the end of it.
Sorry for possible offtopic.

Yes, it will be your success if you complete your work and show a demo for at least half a year or better on a story.
In the meantime it looks more like entertainment - a lot of work to be done in addition to the main work ;)
I'm using Metatrader drawing - I don't want to waste time on creation and testing of graphic elements like charts. MQ has already done that well.

chv:
xnsnet:

.NET 3.0 is better with windows, but there are other rakes, probably Orcas will have a normal rake attachment.

Orcas March CTP downloaded/delivered? I want to download a DVD in May, put Orcas on Vista. Honestly, I don't understand why I have to go through all those twisted and broken features when embedding .Net into terminal? The point is, I think it's better to make an external system controlling all the terminals on command line parameters and you'll never hear the end of it.

How do you manage the terminal through command line parameters? I'm out of the loop :)

elritmo:
chv:
xnsnet:

.NET 3.0 is better with windows, but there are other rakes, probably Orcas will have a normal rake attachment.

Orcas March CTP downloaded/installed? I want to download a DVD in May, put Orcas on Vista. Honestly, I don't understand what's the point of embedding .Net into terminal? The point is, I think it's better to make an external system controlling all the terminals on command line parameters and you'll never hear the end of it.

How do you manage the terminal through command line parameters? I'm not sure about it :)

One of the threads was here.

chv:
xnsnet:

.NET 3.0 is better with windows, but it has a different rake, probably Orcas will have a normal rake.

Orcas March CTP downloaded/installed? I want to download the DVD in May, put Orcas on Vista. Honestly, I don't understand why such perversions with embedding .Net in the terminal? The point is, I think it's better to make an external system controlling all the terminals on command line parameters and you'll never hear the end of it.

Downloaded it, but never used it. It is on my hard drive and I still can't get used to it :) Before that put all the stuff for 2005 on beta 3.0:) Orkas must be the first CTP I never got around to using, though I intend to get a license for Orkas without hesitation. Probably because only .NET 1.0 and 1.1 required significant changes, which we successfully waited for on the Teama test, I use Proshka, Teama is not important for me. I downloaded Vista on virtual machine, haven't noticed any difference from XP, waiting for longhorn server. And you downloaded that I wrote, where did you see the twists, there are all in order rules, twist and just suggested before, found another method to get screwed but to this probably will come later and that now suffices:) Ease for the development of this library, I now also include, through the emulator:)

In any case, when you write for sure, no errors, nothing to debug, for the occasional interface is:)

About the command line, it's not for this need:) We all write off-topic sometimes, the topic is not worse:)

elritmo:
Yes, it will be your success if you complete your work and show a demo for at least half a year or better on a story.
In the meantime it looks more like entertainment - a lot of work to be done in addition to the main work ;)
I'm using Metatrader drawing - I don't want to waste time on creation and testing of graphic elements like charts, MQ has already done it well.

Besides, I like to have all controls, simple means, it's not like writing in C++ :)

What will come out of this, I do not know, I hope that I will get what I had in mind:) I'm not planning to expand, or rather only when the development is finished, as long as the tasks are enough:)

The EA has limitations, of course, but you can save a lot of time without having to program the rendering.
For now I'm satisfied with what MT provides, although there are some unpleasant moments - MT4 crashes if timeframe is changed when EA is running. It crashes when I try to call functions from my dll.
I have a feeling that pointers to functions of the loaded library point in the wrong place at deinitialization of the EA and its new initialization. I will describe this problem with the help of a simple example with an empty function in dll, to avoid attacks that I am doing something wrong in Dll, we are not responsible for it.
Reason: