How to connect to the MOEX demo - page 3

rabbyy:

Today the server time is lagging by 1 hour 15 minutes.

o_O:

I don't mean the 15 minute lag, I mean the server time. The opening in the morning occurs at 10:00 on the real market, on the demo it happened at 10:15 Moscow time, but the Expert Advisor did not open deals because the server time was behind not 15 minutes but 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Most likely due to the fact that in the summer time on the server MQ-Demo and on the exchange coincided, and since last weekend began to differ by one hour, in connection with the transition to winter time in the EET timezone (where the demo server is located).

We will look into this.

rabbyy:

I don't mean the 15 minute lag, I mean the server time. The opening in the morning is at 10:00 am on the real market, on the demo it happened at 10:15 Moscow time, but the Expert Advisor did not open deals because the server time was behind not by 15 minutes but by 1 hour 15 minutes.

I checked and everything is working fine.

The time of the MT5 MetaQuotes-Demo server is EET (GMT+2 with daylight saving time)

In summer the server time coincided with Moscow time, after transition to winter time the time on the server was one hour less

Bidding on MOEX opens at 10:00 Moscow time or 09:00 server time

Taking into account the delay of 15 minutes, the first deal will be shown on the chart at 9:15 server time and it will be at 9:00

You can see that now it is 9:20 server time (10:20 Moscow time), and MOEX in the Market Watch and in the chart shows up to 9:05

Aytugan Khafizov:

Checked it - everything works fine

Server time in MT5 MetaQuotes-Demo is EET (GMT+2 with daylight saving time)

In summer the server time coincided with Moscow time, after switching to winter time, the time on the server was one hour less

Bidding on MOEX opens at 10:00 Moscow time or 09:00 server time

Taking into account the delay of 15 minutes, the first deal will appear on the chart at 9:15 server time and its time will be 9:00

You can see that it is now 9:20 server time (10:20 Moscow time), and MOEX is shown in the Market Watch and on the chart until 9:05

And when will you correct it?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to connect to MOEX demo

rabbyy, 2016.10.29 19:24

The GO on Si is not calculated correctly, to be precise, on short the GO instead of 4500 rubles per 1 contract is calculated as 30,000 rubles per 1 contract.

And on the long, it is strange - the margin level is not taken into account.

Server Muradasilov:

When are you going to fix this?

Hooray! It's working!

GO counts correctly!

server time everything is clear, but the log to read and reconcile the trades in the log is difficult, also superimposed not coincide trades and bars on the chart.

See

And fRTS seems to work...

rabbyy:

Hooray! It's working!

GO counts correctly!

server time everything is clear, but the log to read and reconcile the trades in the log is difficult, also superimposed not matching trades and bars on the chart.

See

And fRTS seems to work...

It worked, but you cannot set pending orders for all instruments :(

prostotrader:
It works, but you cannot set pending orders for all symbols :(

Yes, it's true the pending orders are not set

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, it's true, there are no pauses

It's probably being worked on today. The advisor stopped working this afternoon... It's fighting.

The deposits are repaired, try it.
Reason: