I will write the indicator for free - page 80

Good afternoon. I have Alert signalling when the price crosses a line on the chart. The line is drawn by the indicator in any location I want. (Crossing at bid price. As on a buy and sell. ie just crossingthe lines of the indicator price on the chart). Help make option Alert-a at the close of the candle,

And better a few minutes (select a parameter) before the close, for example an hour candle (55 min).

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Некоторые технические индикаторы имеют несколько отрисовываемых на графике буферов. Нумерация индикаторных буферов начинается с 0. При копировании значений индикатора функцией CopyBuffer() в массив типа double для некоторых индикаторов можно указывать не номер копируемого буфера, а идентификатор этого буфера.

Good day to you all!

I was advised to refer to this thread on the forum.

There is such an indicator - Indicator that marks candles with size greater than specified - indicator for MetaTrader 5
But it is for MT5. And I need a free EA or indicator for MT4.
Objectives: The signal when the volume of a candle is bigger than specified, and the colouring of this candle in another colour.
Thank you very much.

s.w.: I have found an indicatorcalled Info about candles.

It is not free and it does not have a notification function. I will not be able to change the code, so I don't think it is worth buying.

Files:

Tushkanchik:

Good day to you all!

I was advised to refer to this thread on the forum.

There is such an indicator - Indicator that marks candles with size greater than specified - indicator for MetaTrader 5
But it is for MT5. And I need a free EA or indicator for MT4.
Objectives: Toget a signal when a candle volume is bigger than the specified value, and to colour this candle in another colour.
Thank you very much.

s.w.: I have found an indicatorcalled Info about candles.

It is not free and it does not have a notification function. I will not be able to change the code, so I do not think it is worth buying.

Please attach a file to the message from where to rewrite)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Attach a file to the message from which to rewrite)

Done.

Found a suitable New Candle Alert MT4 indicator, downloaded it works, now thought to start trying to change the code... but MetaEditor doesn't have this indicator. I looked through all the files...

Can you please tell me what kind of "magic" is in the terminal, but the code does not show in the editor.

Tushkanchik:

Found a suitable New Candle Alert MT4 indicator, downloaded it works, now thought to start trying to change the code... but MetaEditor doesn't have this indicator. I looked through all the files...

Please, tell me what is this "magic"? The Terminal has it but the code does not show in the editor.

In order to see the code of the indicator in the editor, you need to have the source code, not just the indicator. You probably have only executable code.

Good day to all! I don't know if I'm writing here correctly or not, but the topic is free to write an indicator... I need an indicator, maybe even a script or who knows how to call it correctly... The need to the schedule appear 4 lines from the zero point, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom so the settings can be set the distance in points, the distance between each line is the same ... Also, you can move these lines on the chart, they should all move together so as not to change the distance specified between the lines ... Also, the first line of the zero point, have buffers, well below in a sell, top in buy ... I think who wrote the indicators understand what the buffers ... because I don't really understand what they are... but I need buffers in the indicator ... ... I don't know if I described it correctly but I think the meaning is clear ... who can write such an indicator?

Eduard Sol:
Hi all. Does anyone know if there is a similar indicator that shows the current price relative to the opening price, i.e. if the current price is higher than the opening price, the colour is red, if it is lower, it is blue, for example, and so on timeframes from 1M to 1H. ???

Isn't that how the colour of the candles is determined?

Eduard Sol:

Yeah, that's right.

you need a summary indicator so you don't have to jump around the TF from 1m to 1H

there are many options in the kodobase, e.g.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9222

МультиПериод
МультиПериод
  • www.mql5.com
Доброе время суток всем. Сегодня я вновь хочу порадовать вас своей новой программкой, которая несомненно послужит вам добрую службу. Отмечу, что подобные программы нередко распространяются платно, я же свободно предлагаю их вам с открытым для анализа кодом, потому как хочу, чтобы все мы развивались, умнели, процветали и радовались жизни...

EPK_MT:

Good afternoon. I have Alert signalling when the price crosses a line on the chart. The line is drawn by the indicator in any location I want. (Crossing at bid price. As at buy and sell. ie just crossing the lines of the indicator price on the chart). Help make option Alert-a at the close of the candle,

And better a few minutes (select a parameter) before the close, for example an hour candle (55 min).

Try
Files:
Reason: