I will write the indicator for free - page 52

Hello!

Please help, I need an alert when the price jumps.

I would be very grateful.

Can you help me?

Zheka-defort:
Can you help?

Try this one, but I haven't tested it.

hello all! it looks like the 510 post does not allow the indicators to be spliced into the arrow, which is a pity

Good day, please help with the indicator - I need it to show the average of the current week as it shows the current day - with the history of changes visible on the chart during the day. no need to combine the day and week in one indicator, just to correct the original so that it shows the average of the week instead of a. Day, as in the screenshot - and online, and the history and in the tester.

Greetings all!

VERY, VERY much I would like to extend the miserable graphical functionality of MT4 with hotkeys.

Task at a minimum:
When hovering the mouse over a trendline that is "open" for formatting, pressing a hotkey changes some parameters of the line.

functionality:
1) separate key for changing the type of trend line (solid, long stroke, short stroke, etc.)
settings: selecting the number and sequence of line types, for example 5 options. If some options are not defined, they are not displayed on the chart when changing the line types.

2) Separate key for changing the type of trend line (line, ray)

3) separate key for changing the trend line direction to the opposite (if it is a ray, its direction has to be changed, but the drawing points have to remain in the same place)
Or the second option - the checkbox in settings, when you set it, the ray is always drawn to the fucking RIGHT ...

4) separate key for the alignment of the trend line horizontally

general conditions
- Previously set parameters of visibility in relation to the TF and the colour, do not change
- Hot keys must be in the Shift+Key format, with an arbitrary choice
- parameters change by pressing a hot key in a circle

Objective maximum (if desired):
- add hotkeys to change thickness and colour (let's say 5 basic colours)
- add ability to change parameters of horizontal and vertical lines
-to make rectangles to be lengthened and trimmed by hotkeys at a mouse location

(If desired, make a bombastic thing).
Separate code, you can extend work with graphic elements:
Somewhere on the screen, an icon for ONE trend line would appear, and when clicked, the line would appear with preset parameters for thickness, colour, type, type, and visibility relative to the TF.

In addition to the basic settings, you can select the location of the icon on the screen (in the X and Y directions)

Also by analogy to make a separate code for the mountain line, vertical line, rectangle and text. This will give the opportunity to collect independently in a single panel all the elements that are used (for example, if I use 2 trend lines, then simply put on the chart 2 of the same code with different names, and place 2 icons slightly offset)

Also, why can't you make a normal text comment on the chart?!
MULTIPLE normal comment!!!!))

In short, you can make it in the form of an icon along the lines above.
Options - background, font, font colour, visibility relative to TF.
it would be VERY cool if some comments, by choice, were hidden in a ball, and on mouseover (or one click) the comment would reveal.

Good afternoon all, I do not know how to call it, but in a nutshell I will describe the idea. In the morning afterthe market analysis I make a conclusion that, for example, after the close price 13.30 points up or down will be set for a deal. If the price has passed this number of points the signal sounds. The problem is that the distance from the price is equal but not constant, time (half an hour candle) should be set beforehand. Ie for this prihludina will be inputs - time and distance from the closing price for the signal. Who saw something or can write please respond. Thank you all in advance, I wish you success.

Hello, can you help change the time indicator by adding the current barprice moving behind the time and is it also possible to make the price corrected (changed up or down) from the price of the mt 4 terminal ? Yes and can we also add a spread that follows the price and can be switched off in the settings.

Hello, I need to write an EA in MQL 4 that will place pending orders at a given time and percentage of yesterday's close. If you agree, I will send you the terms and conditions. Sincerely! Vasily

Hello!. Trying to find a pit volume divergence indicator for MT4, like the one in X-Tick. Maybe you already have one in stock? In general, is it realistic for MT4?
Reason: