SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 18

SBS_v1.21 EA.

Forward statements for USDJPY since 08.2006 till now (attached).

Profit factor: 1.39

Max DD: 481 dollars for 0.01 lot size.

Any other information - see the statements attached.

Files:

Trades which were closed for this week (just for 2 days only) for this SBS EA (EA is based on breakout):

So, it is totally +827 pips closed just for this week.

Files:

can someone explain to me why I cannot backtest?

It keeps saying error, tracert.mqh

You need Tracert file.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174262

I've tried several times to install the file, but i continue having the same error, over and over again.

Walander:
I've tried several times to install the file, but i continue having the same error, over and over again.

Did you drop the file tracert.mqh in the /experts/include folder?

SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21 (SBS_1.21 EA).

H1 timeframe.

USDJPY.

It is the situation now in pips:

USDJPY: pips this week 26; pips in total 768.

And it is in deposit currency (blue line is equity and yellow line is balance in dollars):

Settings for sbs

I've read all the notes but still do not know how to set up the TimeShift setting. All the day settings have a "1" setting, does that indicate that it trades that day, or it trades at 1am or what?

newdigital:
I attached this SBS 1.23 version to the charts yesterday (on Sunday). It opened 4 pending orders and the orders were executed already. See image.

I am using Igorad's settings but I change the settings concerning the time to open pending orders as I am using GMT+3 broker. My settings are attached (EAs with default settings). Change the time in the settings concerning to your broker: if I have 8 am in the settings but your broker is on GMT+2 so you should put 7 am.

This settings and 1.23 version is aggressive one concerning the trades so will see about performance. I start testing this 1.23 officially.

As to error some people got so I think that it may be bug in trailing stop coding in this EA. But, anyway, I am not using trailing stop so it may be the decision.

It means that at 1 am broker's time the EA will close profitable trades, will delete yesterday's pending orders and will place new pending orders.

trade Micro Lots

Can you change the settings so that SBS will trade micro lots?

I set it to .02 and .04 and either way it trades .10 lots.

Reason: