I will write the indicator for free - page 39

Hello, may I ask you to make theAwesome Oscillator indicator work.

To give an ALert signal when the 0th Buffer is crossed

and put the level line on the opening of the candle.

Example in the screenshot.

ChutvSanya:

Hello, may I ask you to make the Awesome Oscillator indicator work.

how far to draw levels?

there will be many levels, if we draw them all there will be a canvas of levels

Yurij Izyumov:

How far do I draw the levels?

Because there will be many levels, if you draw all of them there will be a canvas of levels.

At 30 or 35 candlesticks it is possible

ChutvSanya:

On a 30 or 35 candlestick it is possible

It is probably better to draw levels from one buy to the other buy and similarly for sell otherwise short or long

Yurij Izyumov:

It is probably better to draw levels from one buy to another buy and similarly for sell otherwise it will be short or long

Great option, I was thinking the same thing.

Do it that way.

Thank you very much!

ChutvSanya:

On a 30 or 35 candlestick it is possible

I do not quite understand about Alert, at what point does the crossing of the 0 level of the AO, or more precisely the crossing can be on the 0 - candle (it will be re-drawn), on the first candle

Hi Yuri. Can you help me with fine-tuning the indicator?

In general, the essence: the indicator draws the arrows (the indicator this - ZIGZAG) only puts more arrows in addition to the waves. Can I add Fibonacci levels? I need Fibo to be drawn on the preceding wave (from minimum to maximum of the wave, respectively). I.e. as soon as the arrow appears, the fibo net is pulled up on the previous wave (i.e. the one that is 100% not re-drawn). I have to use my fingers to draw it all (it's too boring))) Also: the indicator has alert + sending it to my mail. But: it beeps with every change of arrow (because it's a common zigzag and extremum in the current wave can of course overdraw - annoys me awfully))))). Is it possible to make a signal ONLY at the first occurrence of the arrow? Thanks in advance for the answer. The indicator is attached. I hope I have set out the terms of reference clearly.

ChutvSanya:

Hello, may I ask you to make the Awesome Oscillator indicator work.

Test in general

Yurij Izyumov:

test in general!

Thank you very much!

Hello Yurij Izyumov,can you help me with a simple martin advisor? Please, help me.

Files:
3909sk.png  171 kb
PriceAlert1.mq4  10 kb
123.txt  2 kb
Reason: