I will write the indicator for free - page 40

There is a good indicator, but unfortunately there is some defect in it, which manifests itself in the disappearance of some fragments of the indicator (shown in the screenshot). Maybe you can fix it. Thank you.

The screenshot shows the H1 timeframe. GBPJPY.

Files:

khorosh:

There is a good indicator, but unfortunately there is some defect in it, which manifests itself in the disappearance of some fragments of the indicator (shown in the screenshot). Maybe you can fix it. Thank you.

Under what conditions does it tear? I don't tear.

khorosh:

I'm not getting anything at all ....

Yurij Izyumov:

Under what conditions does it tear? I do not tear.

Stands on the chart for a while and it appears. If you switch the TF it recovers.

Hello Yuri, could you please help me to refine the owl? In the settings, in the fields "close buy on total profit", "*sell on total profit", "*all on total profit" add an option: "close profitable buy on total profit", "profitable sell", "all profitable", so that loss positions are not taken into account.

Files:

Hello, I like very much indicator PriceChannel_Stop_NK.mq4, its code is on this site. Do you think it could be an MTF (from H1 and including MN) and the signals of each timeframe would not merge and would be displayed separately? Sincerely Victor

Files:

Hello.

I really want to experiment with probability theory, but I don't know how to write an EA.

I need an EA which opens two differently directed trades at once.

When the first trade knocks out a loss, I place pending orders (again, differently directed) on SL and TP of the remaining trade. After closing of the remaining trade and opening of two new ones, the pending orders are deleted. And so on ad infinitum.

Of the settings, the SL, TP, lot size and choice when to start working immediately or from one of the two nearest (set manually) levels are needed.

Perhaps such an EA already exists but I have not found one.

I am really hoping for help.

Please help to implement this indicator - Cool2_Cluster Filt (CCF)
Take Cluster Filter -Remove SMA and MA - And instead of themuseCool2 andCool2_Smooth Price_v.1
It is desirable that the indicator would display only the RED RESULTS LINE. The other two - Green and Blue - are not needed.

Cool2 is an interesting indicator - but the USDJPY indicator is bullshit...

Is there anything you can do?

Reason: