I will write the indicator for free - page 3

piiterr:

my request for an indicator may initially seem silly, but it is not...

there are sections of the RSI where mt4 shows it as a horizontal line and it seems that the RSI readings are the same...they are not...the RSI cannot be horizontal if price falls or rises in the same section...it is just that the RSI changes are so small (4 decimal places) that mt4 is unable to show it visibly, here is an example

so far in this version

i will think about how to improve it tomorrow

the menu allows you to select lines or arrows as you wish

Files:

maybe even better.

added search for small changes SeekSlowdown = false; put true and it only searches for them

Files:

Good afternoon.

I am not a programmer myself, but I want to make my EAs to send me email notifications of the signals. The task is simple and works, but when the signal condition is fulfilled they send infinite number of emails.

Please help me to send only one email at each signal.

Here is an example of my code for a simple moving average. What can I add?

int init()
  {
   return(0);
  }
start()
  {
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Сигналы
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if(Open[1]>ma && Close[1]<ma)  {
bool res = SendMail("Сигнал", " Покупай");
}
if(Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma) {
SendMail("Сигна", "Продавай");
}
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
   return(0);
  }

ev85:

Good afternoon.

I am not a programmer myself, but I want to make my EAs to send me email notifications of the signals. The task is simple and works, but when the signal condition is fulfilled they send infinite number of emails.

Please help me to send only one email at each signal.

Here is an example of my code for a simple moving average. What can I add?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Questions from Beginners

Maxim Kuznetsov, 2016.10.06 14:24

add datetime mailTime and remember the pre-send time, so you don't have to resend it

datetime mailTime=0;
int init()
  {
   return(0);
  }

start()
  {
// Сигналы
if(Open[1]>ma && Close[1]<ma && Time[1]>mailTime)  {
bool res = SendMail("Сигнал", " Покупай");
if (res) mailTime=Time[1];
 }
if(Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma && Time[1]>mailTime) {
bool res=SendMail("Сигна", "Продавай");
if (res) mailTime=Time[1];
 }
//-------------------------------------------------------------------
   return(0);
  }

ps. it is time to move from start() to OnTick() in EAs

pps. mailTime should also be saved in global variables of the terminal in case of restart of Expert Advisor.

Please write an indicator, the principle is as follows:

A peak in the range from the first is searched for 24 candles back and if the price crosses this level and closes behind/below it, an arrow is drawn on the chart at the close of the candle and 2 lines are fixed (24 candles in history)

After that new lines appear again and everything starts again. If you don't mind, add an alert.

All this should look like this on a chart:

I drew it by hand, there are shifts and inaccuracies, but I think the meaning is clear

Thanks in advance!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Please write an indicator, the principle is as follows:

A peak in the range from the first is searched for 24 candles back and if the price crosses this level and closes behind/below it, an arrow is drawn on the chart at the close of the candle and 2 lines are fixed (24 candles in history)

After that new lines appear again and everything starts again. If you don't mind, add an alert.

All this should look like this on a chart:

I drew it by hand, there are shifts and inaccuracies, but I think the meaning is clear

Thanks in advance!

partly will be similar to the strategies onPriceChannel with a period of 24 , ok, I will see

Yurij Izyumov:
It will be partly similar toPriceChannel strategieswith a period of 24, OK, I'll look at it.
I looked atPriceChannel, there is only broken lines in it. The display is a bit different in this case, plus the arrows.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I have looked atPriceChannel, it certainly displays a broken line. The display is a bit different here with arrows.

I know it's broken. But the point is that it shows highs and you have extrema, you need a little different, I'll try to do it.

Yurij Izyumov:

where do you actually redo what? where do you get it from?

there's something here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/354

there are other versions, so give me something to convert it to and describe what it is

It's not that, pay attention tothe standard deliveryindicator in mt4 ,iExposure.mq4

Yurij Izyumov:

I know it's broken, but the point is that it shows highs and you have extrema, you need to do it a little differently, I'll try to do it.

I will try to explain the principle once again:

The price goes and constantly looks for maxima in the interval of 24 candles. On a new candle the lines are moved by 1 candle, so you get 24 in the history again. Lines are drawn at the extrema and when the price breaks the line and closes behind/below it, an arrow is drawn and the lines are fixed. After that everything goes in a circle.

Here is the code that looks for the highs:

HighRange=iHigh(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_HIGH,24,1));
 LowRange=iLow(Symbol(),Period(),iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,24,1));

Thank you for your attention)

Reason: