Program my Professional yet simple EA

I am going to allow some one to offer their coding abilities first because I love this forum so much, It consists of a data window and an indicator but only moving averages.

Please email me so I can send you the template.This program will blow up the forex so I need a programmer that not only knows how to code but knows the forex. Like I said I will send a template of my design.

I'm looking for someone to work with on where my program needs to be. This is a simple project, but I digress.

Subgenius@inbox.com

Subgenius:

I am going to allow some one to offer their coding abilities first because I love this forum so much, It consists of a data window and an indicator but only moving averages.

Please email me so I can send you the template.This program will blow up the forex so I need a programmer that not only knows how to code but knows the forex. Like I said I will send a template of my design.

I'm looking for someone to work with on where my program needs to be. This is a simple project, but I digress.

Subgenius@inbox.com

What should be the going rate to program an EA?

Subgenius:

Subgenius@inbox.com

Hi

I do not charge for helping or writing an EA so maybe I can help you

noranross wrote >>

Hi

I do not charge for helping or writing an EA so maybe I can help you

Hi...would you like to help me too?

i have 2 strategies for 2 versions of a ea, it`s a simple ea nothing fancy -but- my current coder is having trouble coding it, so im looking around here for someone to do it, you Will be able to use both ea`s for your own use.

the ea`s are simple v1. uses 2-standard indicators v2. uses 3-standard indicators, nothing fancy.

i dont intend for it to be public, but kept private, do you have a problem with that?

these ea`s have shown very good potiential in previous version with the additional indicators, but it was not totally automated, im looking to Totally Automate the strategy.

i contacted someone else here before i saw your post, but you can do it just as easily.

let me know if your intersted and we can exchange email addresses, securely in a forum.

thanks,forex9

Reason: