I will write the indicator for free - page 2

A.Fedorov:
Hi! I want to experiment here with application of 'first indicator's data' or 'previous indicator's data' from iMA or iBB in an EA derived from some other indicator (CCI, OsMA, Stoch, etc.). In other words... How to create an indicator for a crossing point of a standard indicator with its iMA by applying the 'first indicator's data' parameter. The picture is attached. Thanks in advance.

I do not quite understand what you wanted from me, in this case your version of the crossing can be caught only with the eyes. If you want to be able to catch it automatically or mark these places with arrows for example - you should write an indicator that would perform all calculations in one place. As I understand it, MACD of a currency pair, for example, is taken and put in the buffer, then the second pass looks at iBands of this MACD and we see crossovers in one place in the pair of available buffers.

Although, in principle, I think it is possible to create an indicator, which will be applied to any indicator by first data and it will use the selected method to search for crossovers, but because each indicator has a different number of lines and settings, it will result in a huge number of settings for the indicator. We can build on any indicator - so by default we don't know the number of lines, which will be processed.

Example: let's place the created indicator on RSI, the indicator should look how many buffers it has, if it has one - it will remember, further we will select settings in the indicator - what we will build - for example, BB, it means there may be variants - crossing RSI with all three BB lines - the easiest, variants of their crossing in strict sequence from top to bottom and back ...

In general, in theory it is possible to do, but it's a painful thing, there will be many settings in the indicator, for each variant of formation, for each line, period settings ....

If you really need something like that it can be done, but to understand exactly what and which indicators.

The other moment, for example, RSI cannot be plotted with MACD, it must be plotted with one of the lines and there will be no crossovers, they have different dimensionality - it's just an example of indicators that do not fit together.

You may try to do BB and MA for now, in principle.

Although no, custom indicators do not seem to receive data from first data, so only one indicator should contain all the necessary crossings of indicators and sort them out there

Rewrite iExposure.mq4 on MT5

Thank you

Server Muradasilov:

Rewrite iExposure.mq4 on MT5

Thank you

Where can i rewrite it?

there is something here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/354

If you have any other version, please give me a list of what it should be converted to and describe how it should be done.

Exposure
Exposure
  • votes: 17
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/IvanBG">
  • www.mql5.com
Скрипт читает все открытые позиции и вычисляет суммарный размер активов для каждой валюты.

Yurij Izyumov:

You could try BB and MA for now, in principle.

would be great to see....

A.Fedorov:
would be great to see....

I looked at it. Custom indicators may not be applied to receive first data, therefore it is necessary to enter all the indicators to be tracked in one indicator

i.e. the crossover between BB and MACD that you have specified - can be achieved simply - by creating a MACD with EMA 12 and 26 and SMA with period BB = 20 - that will be the crossover to be caught, ie such an indicator can be done but it is specifically MACD + BB ? other too need to look specifically - each option separately

Please write such an indicator - I need to graphically, from the vertical line, show those candlesticks in which the value of PCI exceeds a certain value I have set. These values (RSI levels) can be changed from 0 to 100 and it is important to be able to enter four decimal places, for example the value 79.9834.

In the settings of the indicator it is needed to be possible to change the PSI period and to set the PSI level at which vertical lines appear through the candlesticks.

For example, the period of PSI is 2 and let's assume that after exceeding the level of 86.8840 a vertical line is drawn through these candlesticks.

piiterr:

Please write such an indicator - I need to graphically, from the vertical line, show those candlesticks in which the value of PCI exceeds a given by me value. These values (RSI levels) can be changed from 0 to 100 and it is important to be able to enter four decimal places, for example the value 79.9834.

In the settings of the indicator it is needed to be possible to change the PSI period and to set the PSI level at which vertical lines appear through the candlesticks.

For example, the period of PSI is 2 and let's assume that after exceeding the level of 86.8840 a vertical line is drawn through these candlesticks.

I would not draw the lines. After all, these are objects and it is not very convenient to manage them. It is much more logical to use the DRAW_ARROW style.

my request for an indicator may initially seem silly, but it is not...

there are sections of the RSI where mt4 shows it as a horizontal line and it seems that the RSI readings are the same...they are not...the RSI cannot be horizontal if price falls or rises in the same section...it is just that the RSI changes are so small (4 decimal places) that mt4 is unable to show it visibly, here is an example

Yurij Izyumov: ...you can't superimpose to receive first data,
It's strange somehow. The terminal provides such an f(), but the language does not. wow...
Reason: