S&R alert indicator based on ma's - page 2

TEAMTRADER:
There seems to be a fault on the attached indicator - could someone look at it and fix it please?

It is always the penultimate support or resistance that is not 100% - it fires sometimes but not always.

In the illustration the resistance line is not shown and is marked in thick black where it should be.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

I have been checking and all is OK (it can not leave out drawing a line if the hull average line changes color on the chart - it is using the same markers for hull line color changes as for line drawing, so it can not leave out the lines)

But from your chart I see that you are using it on a chart that does not have decimal places for price values at all. That can probably cause some problems with the horizontal lines. In the case you are showing there should be 2 lines at the upper blue line (that is where the 2nd black should be, not where you indicated with that text - but one bar before)

Press Ctrl + B and check in the list of objects if there are objects with same price - if tere are, then one of those will not be visible

Also, check it on a regular chart/symbol (like EURUSD, and see if there will be overlapping objects

Thanks - will check as you suggest. Once again I appreciate your input.

TEAMTRADER

Reason: