Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 24

Oxana Tambur:
Yes, and? And further explained how, read carefully.

"Direct access" to the stock exchange is a purchased seat on the stock exchange. You don't have it and can't have it by definition.

"Co-owner of one brokerage company" is cool.

What markets does the "company" have licences to trade in?

Do you trade directly through Metatrader?)

Дмитрий:

"Direct access" to the stock exchange is a purchased seat on the stock exchange. You don't have it and can't have it by definition.

"Co-owner of one brokerage company" is cool.

What markets does the "company" have licences to trade in?

I repeat, if you have not read above, I will not answer this question in this thread again, there are a lot of people like you here, and I do not want to get banned again or lose a thread because of it.
Want to communicate on the subject, create a branch on the subject and there podisskutiruem.

Anton Zverev:
Do you trade directly through Metatrader?)
MT terminals only at brokerage companies. Leave the sarcasm to the newbies.

Oxana Tambur:
MT terminals only at brokerage companies. Leave the sarcasm to the newcomers.
MT terminals can also be available at brokerage companies which do not need to be a brokerage company.

Profitable trades and good mood to all.
See you tonight.

Дмитрий:
MT terminals can also be operated by a DC which does not need to be a brokerage company.
A DC and a broker are essentially the same thing, except for the terms and conditions and the services provided.

Oxana Tambur:
A DC and a broker are essentially the same thing, I don't see any difference, except in the terms and conditions and the services provided.

;) The difference is global - a brokerage company is a company licensed to carry out brokerage activities.

It is a licensed activity almost everywhere.

Well, you can go online and proudly write that you are the "co-owner of a brokerage company", but if the "company" does not have a licence - it is not a brokerage.

Дмитрий:

;) The difference is global - a brokerage company is a company licensed to carry out brokerage activities.

It is a licensed activity almost everywhere.

Well, you can go online and proudly write that you are the "co-owner of a brokerage company", but if the "company" does not have a licence - it is not a brokerage.

If only the difference is the licence, then you weren't surprised by anything, it wasn't about the licence, it was about MT terminals (read more carefully).
And why should I be embarrassed? Who needs it, knows with whom we collaborate, who does not, and I do not see the point in advertising.
And it not pride, and simple achievement thanks to many years of diligence, everything to which absolutely everyone sitting here can come.

Oxana Tambur:
If only the difference is the licence, then you are not surprised by anything, it was not about the licence but about MT terminals (read carefully).

;) And I replied - MT terminals can also be at non-brokers.

And a brokerage company is only a company that has a licence

Reason: