EURUSD signal - page 16

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
On the M1 timeframe with a period of 1000 bars you can make quick forecasts. In order to find out the optimal calculation periods on other TFs I am waiting for an Expert Advisor to test the indicator. Then we will start long-term and medium-term forecasting. The indicator allows to use М1 TF with large periods. Everything is ahead. Sincerely.

You are probably right. I would just like to clarify. What does "M1 timeframe with a period of 1000 bars" mean? I understand a moving average MA(1000) with a period of 1000(many!) bars. I understand that. But a time frame with a period of 1000 bars? This is the first time I heard about it. Maybe it would be something useful for me ? Can you explain?

Victor Ziborov:

You are probably right. I would just like to clarify. What does "M1 timeframe with a period of 1000 bars" mean? I understand a moving average MA(1000) with a period of 1000(many!) bars. I understand that. But a time frame with a period of 1000 bars? This is the first time I heard about it. Maybe it would be something useful for me ? Can you explain?

The calculation period of the indicator. After all DA is the sum of price increments. It should be taken over a certain period, not over the whole history.

Victor Ziborov:

You are probably right. I would just like to clarify. What does "M1 timeframe with a period of 1000 bars" mean? I understand a moving average MA(1000) with a period of 1000(many!) bars. I understand that. But a time frame with a period of 1000 bars? This is the first time I heard about it. Maybe it would be something useful for me ? Could you explain ?

I mean an indicator with a period of 1000 minute bars. The peculiarity of the DA indicator is that, a buy or sell signal is generated by 2 lines that have the same periods, for example 1000 bars. No other indicator I know is able to do this. Usually indicators with different periods are crossed. This is the peculiarity of this indicator.

Ihor Herasko:
Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Имеется ввиду индикатор с периодом в 1000 минутных баров. Особенность индикатора DA заключается в том, что, сигнал на покупку или продажу генерируют 2 линии, имеющие одинаковые периоды, например, в 1000 баров. Никакой другой индикатор из мне изветных на такое не способен. Обычно пересечение дают индикатора с разными периодами. В этом особенность этого индикатора.

Период расчета индикатора. Ведь DA - это сумма приращений цены. Его нужно брать за некий период, а не за всю историю.

Interesting. Is the DA indicator some well-known indicator from CodeBase ? Or is it some kind of latest development ? Can it be tried and tested ?

Victor Ziborov:

Interesting. Is the DA indicator some well-known indicator from CodeBase ? Or is it some kind of latest development ? Can it be tried and tested ?

This indicator is discussed herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/214529
Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые программисты...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This indicator is discussed herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/214529

Thank you, I will read it now.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I mean an indicator with a period of 1000 minute bars. The peculiarity of the DA indicator is that a buy or sell signal is generated by 2 lines with equal periods, for example 1000 bars. No other indicator I know is able to do this. Usually indicators with different periods are crossed. This is the peculiarity of this indicator.

Yusuf, if you can, please send me the source code and I will take a look.

Ihor Herasko:

The calculation period of the indicator. After all, DA is the sum of price increments. It should be taken for a certain period, not for the whole history.

DA is the name of the indicator (Differential Average), yes, working with the sum of price increments by dividing the price stream into 2 components.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yusuf, if you can drop the source code in your email, I'll take a look.

Done.

Hello.

I have a question not on the subject of this thread, but I see that there is at least some communication here. Can you tell me where I can ask a question toMetaQuotes Software, MT4 developers?

Reason: