MACHINE period with minus value - page 3

DmitriyN: Alexei, do you believe in such PhDs?

Not really, to be honest. I don't give a damn about that longevity.

Caesar34: So no options??????

Mathemat : Why do you need it?

tara:
There is. The science is called Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering (no offence to radio operators)

answers like that are just trolling!

tara:
The funny thing is that it is not. An average impliesa number of measurements that cannot be negative. Just a flight of fancy.

Look at the formula. All doubts will disappear. The period of averaging can be negative. The averaging itself can also be negative if you average negative numbers, or the average comes out negative of positive and negative numbers.

Zhunko:
Look at the formula. All doubts will disappear. The averaging period can be negative. The averaging itself can also be negative if you average negative numbers, or the average is negative of positive and negative numbers.

i.e. do you have a solution to this question, which was the subject of the thread?

Zhunko:
Look at the formula. All doubts will disappear. The averaging period can be negative. The averaging itself can also be negative if you average negative numbers, or the average is negative of positive and negative numbers.

Vadim, the meaning (any) in the studio.

Caesar34:

i.e. do you have a solution to this question, which was the subject of the thread?

I don't have a solution. It's a silly task.

There is a code of standard MAs. Rework it to suit your task.

tara:
Vadim, the meaning (any) in the studio.

I am not aware of it. Ask the author of the topic.

Caesar34:

i.e. do you have a solution to the question in question, which was the subject of the thread?
I'm sorry, it's not up to you yet.

Caesar34: answers like that are just trolling!

I'm waiting for an answer to my question.

Mathemat : Why do you need it?

If I don't get one within 10 minutes, I'm tearing down the thread.

Zhunko:

It's a silly task.

Stupid or out of your depth?

Mathemat:

I am waiting for an answer to my question

If I don't get one within 10 minutes, I tear down the topic.
Stupid, of course, but 10 minutes is definitely enough time for me.
Reason: