Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 22

Oxana Tambur:
Why do you trade with other people's money and not your own? What kind of trader doesn't have money for his own deposit?
In a regulated market such rules are that on the forex will forgive a negative balance on a real exchange you will pay a negative balance.

Sergey Basov:
That's what I'm saying: maths is everything.) I have not caught the robot's moment yet, but I just found your pics. I didn't catch the robot moment somehow, but I just found your pictures, miss-instaforex-asia ))
Was it this year or 2014? In fact it doesn't make any difference, mine gets lost against the background of those nude and explicit photos of contestants)

yerlan Imangeldinov:
In a regulated market such rules are in forex they will forgive a negative balance on a real exchange you will pay a negative balance.
I don't think so, I've never lost an account, but still, it's the first time I hear that, to lose more than you can afford) honestly, it made me laugh and raised my spirits, I may be wrong, but I've never heard about it and I've never had any encounters with it.
Yes, let's assume there was a gap and if there were no stops, the depo was higher than it could be, but these conditions are negotiated in advance, not everywhere is that acceptable, and of course not everyone agrees to that.

Oxana Tambur:
.... direct access to the market.....
Which market "directly"?

Oxana Tambur:
First time I've heard that, I have direct access to the market, but still, this is the first time I've heard that, to lose more than you can afford) honestly in the morning even made me laugh and raised my spirits, I may be wrong, but honestly I haven't heard about it and I haven't come across it yet
Yes, let's assume there was a gap and if there were no stops, the depo was higher than it could be, but these conditions are negotiated in advance, not everywhere is that acceptable, and of course not everyone agrees to that.

There is always news that some trader has lost everything and still owes money. Haven't you heard? These are the ignorant ones who get into negative equity.

If you trade directly and use margin credits, you can go into negative equity in a gap.

P.S. the recent news"for 30 minutes I lost my 5.5 million rubles and another 10 remained due to the bank.

Alexander Laur:
In ECN accounts you will be in deficit and you will be required to repay the debt. Those are the rules.
That is why I corrected our interlocutor in this thread, it is not the same rules everywhere.

Anton Zverev:

There is always news that some trader has lost everything and still owes money. Haven't you heard? These are the ignorant ones who get into negative equity.

If you trade directly and use margin credits, you can go into negative equity in a gap.

P.S. the recent news"for 30 minutes I lost my 5.5 million rubles and another 10 left owing the bank".

I'm not saying I'm ignorant, I heard about it on the news, but the news is by no means an indicator for me and as I pointed out, not everywhere are such rules, and not everywhere you can go into deficit and be indebted to someone.

Oxana Tambur:

To which market "directly"?

Дмитрий:
Which market "directly"?
Fromthe New York Stock Exchange when we first started out, as that was where most of our clients were based

Oxana Tambur:
Fromthe NYSE when we first started our business, as most of our clients were based there

You had/have a seat on the New York Stock Exchange?????????

Are you a US resident?

Reason: