The amount was at 1200 a lot less

Hats off to you. This is the American dream. xD

581 yes ! A ****et)))

Artem Prischepa:
Hats off to you. This is the American dream. xD

On your cent account:

Subscribers:3

Subscribers' funds:6.7M USD

I don't know whether MK is making fun of us or the millionaires of the world have discovered the Signals Service. Probably the first one. ;)

Ghenadie Tumco:

On your cent account:

Subscribers:3

Subscriber funds:6.7M USD

Either MK is messing with us, or the millionaires of the world have discovered the signals service....:)
Even more shocking to these millionaires by subscribing to pure martingale

Probably with demo accounts subscribed to a paid signal (that's possible).
Demo account can be both 6M and 10M for example.

The millions will be dealt with and punished.

In the next two weeks there will be big changes in the service.

What for?
Sergey Golubev:
Probably demo accounts have subscribed to a paid signal (that's possible).
The demo account can be both 6M and 10M for example.

And why count demo money ... this is nonsense ... You could bet billions like that ...

What's up with you people?) They're making billions.)

Renat Fatkhullin:

The millions will be dealt with and punished.

There will be big changes in the service in the next two weeks.

Thank you very much, we got through to the "heavens".

Itum:
Why?

And why count the demo money ... That's bullshit... You could bet billions like that.

Look at these people!) They're making billions!)

I was saying that a lot of newcomers came to the English part (Vietnam, comes China, Austria, Germany is already part of the English, there and ours are already coming from here, etc.). Then they all or others will go here to the Russian part.

Signals are very new for these beginners. The signals along with the MQL5 VPS are quite new.

They open new branches (I answered two of them recently) asking if they can subscribe to a demo account for a paid signal (just to see what's going on and assess the situation). And I asked in the service desk. I was told that you can do it from demo account to real/paid, but you can't do it from real account to demo signal.

But why they subscribe by millions - I don't know ...
If my real account for subscription was 2K, I would have signed up first from a 2K demo account.

But maybe it's a mistake with millions ... But it's a fact that people ask on the forum and want to subscribe with demo accounts for real signals.
Reason: