What is this programming for? - page 5

Zhunko писал (а) >>

The proactive method of calculating currency indices that Alexander Nesterchuk and I developed is not available on the internet.

It is missing for two reasons.

1. No one has figured it out yet.

2. We do not post it anywhere in the public domain.

That's how unique we are...

It's you who thinks it's missing and no one has figured it out... If you don't know how to use it, you may have to ask your trader for it, but if you don't do it, there is no one who has guessed it... If you want, you may find it in the free market... Who wants will find... Probably not absolutely the same, but as similar as possible. Just so you probably killed weeks to write it, and something maximally similar already exists =((. Well sooner or later you will make sure of it, you just need some time...

- "What is this programming for?"

Although it's hard to see this question as adequate, I'll give you my answer.

Programming in MKL4 is needed:

1. a programmer to expand their capabilities and enter yet another market of customers.

2. A programmer who became interested in Forex.

3. A beginner trader who has in his head an "infinite" number of ideas and trading strategies. And lack of patience and time to test them in manual trading.

4. The trader who knows what indicator would simplify his market analysis, but hasn't found it.

5. An experienced trader who has enough free time and wants to simplify his market analysis and find a new thing to do.

6. An experienced trader, who has enough free time and wants even more free time. For that he needs to write an MT repeating his manual trading.

The last 4 points are for people who do not have problems with mathematics and logical thinking.

zero писал (а) >>

Well, it's you who thinks it's missing and no one has guessed... The same Lite had an Expert Advisor and an indicator (very profitable, by the way), there were a lot of them on foreign ones (for calculation of indices), and there were a lot of them on Alpari... Who wants will find... Probably not absolutely the same, but as similar as possible. Just so you probably killed weeks to write it, and something maximally similar already exists =((. Well sooner or later you will make sure of it, you just need some time...

Checked. There is no such way.

Zhunko писал (а) >>

We checked. There is no such way.

1. Either you haven't checked everywhere.

2. If you have checked everywhere, then wait, it will appear in the near future.

may not appear in the near future, may appear in a year or six months, but POPE.

zero писал (а) >>

1. either not checked everywhere

2. If you have checked everywhere, wait, it will appear in the near future.

Although it may not appear in the near future, it may appear in a year or six months, but it will appear.

>>Why wait?

You can write it yourself.

zero писал (а) >>

1. either not checked everywhere

2. If you have checked everywhere, wait, it will appear in the near future.

Although it may not appear in the near future, it may appear in a year or six months, but it WILL appear.

What is the point of??????

Is it better to wait for an unknown amount of time until it appears? Or is it better to make it???

Your criticism and stubbornness have gone a long way.....

Zhunko писал (а) >>

So why wait?

You can write it yourself.

Of course you can, if you know how... but for those who do not know how, it's easier to wait a little than to kill your brain in order to write it.

If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have 25 000 trend indicators, 25 000 flat indicators, as many divergence indicators, gravitation centres, spectral analysis of fibonacci lines and decomposition of Hanoian angles velocity through north-west to south-east. And I'm not even speaking about Expert Advisors. Those who can't program can choose what they like from this variety. In any case, but this is purely IMHO, programming is not solving anything, yes it is creativity, flight of thought, all this, but here I am sorry for time on the creativity and flight of thought, I found it easier to 30-45 minutes to surf the net and find what I need than to 2-3 days to sit and write. But if not quite that, then you can correct, and for this suffices "articles for dummies, even their osidirovannoe needless-author himself into his head all digest, chewed up, the main thing to sit and read ... A week is enough.

vizit писал (а) >>

What's the point?????

Is it better to wait for who knows how long for it to show up??? Or is it better to make it???

Your criticism and stubbornness are going nowhere.....

1. You look for an analogue.

2. Remake for 2 minutes, it is enough the basics of the same article "for dummies" (well, I liked the author and his method of presentation)

3- I'm not stubborn at all, I know that I'm not the smartest in the world, so I do not bend my horn and do not stand on their own until blue in the face =(( I realized that not the smartest, it's just an IMHO was not pretending to absolute truthfulness and accuracy.

In general, there is a lot that is not posted on the internet. Especially things that are of value.

I'm not going to post my Fourier work either. No one has even come close to this idea yet.

It takes months and years to develop such ideas. Those who develop them know the value of them and the consequences of their dissemination, even for money.

It's like always, as they say "we started out in good health...", now it's "pissing at each other" again, and in a couple of pages we'll be fighting like hell.

You'll have to ask the admins to limit the length of topics to about thirty posts... :)

Reason: