Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 25

There have always been wiretaps. But I wonder if I'm wrong, but before such information could not be evidence in court, and now it can or can't?

But the point is the same - to trace the origins of the crime after it has been committed, and to be more vigilant to some before it has been committed.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

You open a search engine, there's a "History" tab, and you get the answer to your question. Moreover, all search engines store chunks of answers to queries not only in your computer, but also on intermediate servers. All this information is analysed and shown in pop-up ads. Snowden argued that it's not just for advertising.

What are you so worried about anyway? Are you involved in crime yourself?

Why are you suddenly "you"? What, you only have enough culture for 30 seconds?

You'd better tell me, where did you get such hatred for Russians? I'm referring to your phrase"but have their own, exclusively freedom-loving opinion."So, in your opinion, we shouldn't have a freedom-loving opinion in principle. Cool, what can I say? What do you do for a living? A switchman?

Alexey Navoykov:

Regarding the text of the law.I couldn't find it on the official websitehttp://pravo.gov.ru, but I did find it here.
Read:

So Starikov goes to hell - that's where he belongs.

p.1 is a legal norm. Starikov talks about it, in his terminology - requests.

Clause 2 is an opportunity provided to the Government by this law. How this opportunity will be used by the government we do not know. Starikov does not discuss this unknown future, unlike this thread.

Therefore:

• Let us put aside our preconceptions.
  • try to understand the text of the laws.

We do all this before we draw conclusions.

PS.

Starikov has a calibrated and coherent worldview. Always backs up his point of view with information. He does not twist and does not adjust to the "ideologically correct" result.

That is why I consider him to be a good source of information which I have not double-checked for quite some time.

A completely different question: does a particular person's point of view coincide with that of Starikov? That is everyone's choice.

DenisR:

You'd better tell me, where did you get such hatred for Russians? I am referring to your phrase"but have their own, extremely freedom-loving opinion."That is, in your opinion, we should not in principle have a freedom-loving opinion. Cool, what can I say? What do you do for a living? A switchman?

Uh-oh.

It's all about the hinge.

I don't endorse posts like that.

Wishing you luck!

transcendreamer:
The wildest nonsense, filled with casuistry.
The important thing is that the nonsense is justified.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

p.1 is a legal norm. Starikov talks about it, in his terminology - requests.

Clause 2 is an opportunity provided to the Government by this law. How this opportunity will be used by the government we do not know. Starikov does not discuss this unknown future, unlike this thread.

Therefore:

• Let us put aside our preconceptions.
  • try to understand the text of the laws.

We do all this before we draw conclusions.

PS.

Starikov has a calibrated and coherent worldview. Always backs up his point of view with information. He does not twist and does not adjust to the "ideologically correct" result.

That is why I consider him to be a good source of information which I have not double-checked for quite some time.

A completely different question: does a particular person's point of view coincide with that of Starikov? That is everyone's choice.

it is enough to listen to or read a little to understand what a liar he is

His so-called books are miserable pamphlets adapted to a particular agenda.

Nikkk:

But the point is the same: to trace the origins of the crime after it has been committed, and to be more vigilant to some before it has been committed.

Man, how can you be so naive. Do you really think the law is really designed to deal with terrorists? I mean. Rather than discreetly conducting surveillance like the CIA and detecting criminals, they actually warn the whole country: "Guys, from now on we will store all information from the Internet and phone conversations, and will decrypt information encrypted by certified encryption methods. So be careful."

If before we could count on terrorists blundering through weakly protected channels that could be easily hacked by the FSB, now the terrorists will be extra vigilant. Now the terrorists will be extra vigilant, switching to strong encryption methods

transcendreamer:
Iceland doesn't have an army and they're doing fine
They have no money for the army

transcendreamer:

You only have to listen or read a little to see what a liar he is.

and his so-called books are pathetic pamphlets made up to suit a particular agenda.

About three years ago I watched Starikov a few times. The first thing I noticed is that his audience is always made up of very young people who have only hormones in their heads, no knowledge, no experience, and therefore they can neither confirm nor deny what he is telling them. Caught him in a lie or two. This ranged from an overly loose interpretation of historical events to deliberate misrepresentation of the facts. After realising who he is, I have never watched it again. In fact, as they say, he has it all written on his forehead.

I think the Fifth Column are afraid of encryption, so decrypting it would quickly expose them
Reason: