To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 15

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But what that time looked like.....

What a terrible time you lived in!!! :))
I remember the Soviet reality very well from 1966 onwards. And shortages in one product category or another. But you and I, obviously, have different perception of reality and attitude to it - you prefer to see a half-empty glass, while I see one half-full. That's why I don't make such terrible generalizations like "everything was bad". I've had a lot of good things in my life. Regarding household goods - my parents had a great fridge of domestic manufacture (if memory serves, "Dnepr"), in which only the rubber gasket on the door has been changed for 30 years. The Penguin fan, which worked for over 30 years, was also unrepaired. My fond memories are of a home-made colour television set "Record VTs311" manufactured in Voronezh (I could appreciate its quality as a professional - I worked as a TV technician at that time). Since my youth I have been fond of high-quality radio electronic equipment. So, in addition to imported equipment (tape recorders Sharpe, Acai, VCRs and TV Acai), I had domestic equipment, and it is not because money for the imported did not suffice. Simply, strange as it can seem to you, but amplifiers of the advanced world brands such as "Pioneer", "Technics" and others (at once I should specify, it is not about the professional equipment, but about domestic) were inferior to some domestic samples in sounding quality, and my friends melomany preferred domestic "Brig" (for example). Yes the functionality isn't as advanced, there are fewer plushies and niceties, but the sound is better. I still have (if I haven't been hit by artillery fire) an amplifier "Radiotekhnika" made in the Baltics (way back in 1982, part of the USSR). I have a couple of great loudspeakers from that era, too, and in combination with those speakers this amp gives a unique bass sound (I've had plenty of opportunities to compare it over the years). Yes, this amplifier has had 2 massive (almost total) electrolyte changes already, so sorry, so much time...
Another example off the top of my head, about imported stuff... I've had 2 successful suits in my life that didn't need to be re-stitched or adjusted after purchase. One was some kind of a tough brand, I don't remember its exact name, from Norway (my mother-in-law worked as a goods manager at a base and helped me out). I had a chance to rummage around in European shops, and I can say that the Bolshevichka outfit was not inferior in appearance and sewing quality to the one I had seen.
And I almost forgot to tell you about the important thing - I was lucky to be in pre-diploma practice at a research institute where they developed VLSIs without milling imported analogs. And the device that I designed as my diploma thesis was designed and made entirely on Russian-made components. And that complex, of which my device was a part, had no world analogues in terms of its characteristics.

Vladimir Suschenko:
What a terrible time you lived in! :))
I remember perfectly the Soviet reality since 1966. And the shortages in one category of goods and the other. But you and I, obviously, have different perception of reality and our attitude to it - you prefer to see half-empty glass and I see half-full. That's why I don't make such terrible generalizations like "everything was bad". I've had a lot of good things in my life. Regarding household goods - my parents had a great fridge of domestic manufacture (if memory serves, "Dnepr"), in which only the rubber band seals on the door have been changed for 30 years. The Penguin fan, which worked for over 30 years, was also unrepaired. My fond memories are of a home-made colour television set "Record VTs311" manufactured in Voronezh (I could appreciate its quality as a professional - I worked as a TV technician at that time). Since my youth I have been fond of high-quality radio electronic equipment. So, in addition to imported equipment (tape recorders Sharpe, Acai, VCRs and TV Acai), I had domestic equipment, and it is not because money for the imported did not suffice. Simply, strange as it can seem to you, but amplifiers of the advanced world brands such as "Pioneer", "Technics" and others (at once I should specify, it is not about the professional equipment, but about domestic) were inferior to some domestic samples in sounding quality, and my friends melomany preferred domestic "Brig" (for example). Yes the functionality isn't as advanced, there are fewer plushies and niceties, but the sound is better. I still have (if I haven't been hit by artillery fire) an amplifier "Radiotekhnika" made in the Baltics (way back in 1982, part of the USSR). I have a couple of great loudspeakers from that era, too, and in combination with those speakers this amp gives a unique bass sound (I've had plenty of opportunities to compare it over the years). Yes, this amplifier has had 2 massive (almost total) electrolyte changes already, so sorry, so much time...
Another example off the top of my head, about imported stuff... I've had 2 successful suits in my life that didn't need to be re-stitched or adjusted after purchase. One was some kind of a tough brand, I don't remember its exact name, from Norway (my mother-in-law worked as a goods manager at a base and helped me out). I had a chance to rummage around in European shops, and I can say that the Bolshevichka outfit was not inferior in appearance and sewing quality to the one I had seen.
And I almost forgot to tell you about the important thing - I was lucky to be in pre-diploma practice at a research institute where they were developing VLSIs without milling imported analogs. And the device that I designed as my diploma thesis was designed and made entirely on Russian-made components. And that complex, of which my device was a part, had no world analogues in terms of its characteristics.

In fact, I completely agree with the above arguments.

The s90 speakers are great sounding, my friend still has them.

I also remember a hoover rocket, and I remember it worked for about 30 years. I also remember taking a colour TV set Concord from Voronezh at the request of my boss. For those days it was very good, you know that.

And I saw 4 or 5 kinds of butter in a small countryside shop which sold not powdered but natural milk.

No doubt a lot of good stuff.

But the era is gone, and we are here and we live here and now, not there and then.

And now I'm standing in the kitchen, and I'm not happy about the fact that there is nothing that was made in the country.

And any other man may be standing in my kitchen, even if he lives in another neighboring country.

And he doesn't have anything that was produced in his country, which is not so big now.

This is a very primitive analysis, but it is true.

And one wants to be proud not only of the flight to space

It's the iPad. But if they had made it in our country, we would have invented the Internet. Where are our cars? We did not develop them (although not without the involvement of those who left).

Household stuff is ordinary, we do not have it now. I wish they were made now and not yesterday, not in the last century. We have only natural gas, oil and timber in crude form.

Well, we can only be proud of the billions of cubic meters of gas we produce.

I remember when I was at university, our teacher in radio electronics told us that the technology for growing silicon crystals, which are used in microchips, microprocessors and other transistors, was far from ideal in the USSR. In other words, because of the poor quality of grown crystals, fewer chips were produced for microchips than from the same crystals grown abroad. And according to that teacher, that is precisely why the electronics in the USSR developed so poorly, and then perestroika came along with the breakup of the Soviet Union and it became more profitable for the peddlers to buy electronics abroad than to develop their own manufacturing technology.

It's been three pages since the topic was broached. Isn't that a bit far?

Karputov Vladimir:
It's been three pages since the topic was broached. Isn't that a bit far?

it's an indication that the thread is about to go into oblivion.

Yeah, it was awesome, no teenage-sized shoes or trousers in the shops.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Yeah, it was awesome, no shoes, no teenage-sized trousers in the shops.

It's not that there wasn't this bullshit - don't care...

We were young! That's what counts!

It's like, "The sugar was sweeter and the trees were taller.

( people in our time weren't like today's tribe, not you...)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's not that there wasn't this bullshit - I don't care...

We were young! That's what counts!

It's like, "The sugar was sweeter and the trees were taller".

(there were people in our time, not like this tribe, not you.)

Not everyone realizes yet that it's about age, not country.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not everyone realises yet that it's about age, not country.

The time will come and life will uninstall us as an old application not up to date.

While "our ships sail the cosmos", the issue of the withdrawal of the "hard-earned" has again died out.
Reason: