How do you measure noise? - page 11

Комбинатор:

I knew a guy who used to trade exclusively through exchangers. Yes, he carried a pretty big purse and paid fat spreads, but he still managed to make a profit.

Now we can't do that anymore.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union I was a currency trader myself, or should I say a street currency dealer. Sometimes I had to buy in one bank and sell in another. My income was comparable to that of a small business. There were no raw materials, components, equipment or goods, only money. Times have changed. Now there are virtual markets. You don't want to work if you have an understanding of what you are doing.

Комбинатор:

I knew a guy who used to trade exclusively through exchangers. Yes, he carried a pretty big purse and paid fat spreads, but he still managed to make a profit.

Now we can't do that anymore.

In Moscow it is sometimes possible even now. One guy told me about his methods. On this site, for example.http://www.banki.ru/products/currency/cash/usd/Moskva/#bank-rates It happens sometimes that the lowest selling rate of a currency is less than the highest buying rate. And you can walk down the metro with a bag of dough from one bank to another. The main thing is to cover the cost of the metro)
Курс доллара США в Москве на сегодня, выгодный обмен, продажа, покупка доллара США в банках Москвы | Банки.ру
Курс доллара США в Москве на сегодня, выгодный обмен, продажа, покупка доллара США в банках Москвы | Банки.ру
  • www.banki.ru
Курс доллара США в Москве на сегодня. Продажа, покупка доллара США в обменниках Москвы по выгодному курсу

Alexey Burnakov:
In Moscow, sometimes you can even do it now. A dude told me the methodology. On this website, for example. http://www.banki.ru/products/currency/cash/usd/Moskva/#bank-rates There are times when the lowest selling rate of a currency is less than the highest buying rate. And you can walk along the metro with a bag of dough from one bank to another. The main thing is to cover the cost of the metro).
You may use the bank's credit card to exchange money, the exchange rate there is usually better than the cash rate. Then withdraw, put it on a card of another bank and exchange it there through the front office :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You can use your bank's credit card to exchange money, which usually has a better exchange rate than cash. Then you withdraw the money, transfer it to another bank card and exchange it there through the bank's front office :)
And you have to pay a commission to the bank for transferring the money.

It's not serious at all for one day. But if you take a medium or long term, it is realistic and profitable.

Of course you have to know how to navigate the financial environment. But financial analysts can be bad helpers. Only your own analysis of the market. Only your own vision.

Today with a computer you can determine the timing of the transition from one currency to another with a high degree of accuracy. Many do not believe in this because they have no experience or weak neurons.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You can use your bank's credit card to exchange money, which usually has a better exchange rate than cash. Then withdraw, transfer to another bank's card and exchange there through the lk :)
What kind of commission? You can withdraw and deposit money at the bank's ATM without any commission. And if you change my account/card in myAlpari, they also don't charge commission. The spread is also lower than the manlom. I traded that way when the ruble was strong, I managed to change my account to usd, then back. I would trade with one bank only, I just transferred my money from RUB to USD and back. I have been trading in rubles and then I managed to transfer the money back in dollars within one bank.)
Reason: