To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 14

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What does Moscow have to do with it?

There were wars on USSR territory and then the collapse of the Union, and no wars on US territory.

If we live peacefully, we will develop faster than the United States.

What does Moscow have to do with it? Moscow is the capital of Russia.

We should not write wars off. Wars are a sign of disgusting politics.

Is that why, when two boys fight at school, they are both punished without finding out who is right and who is wrong? Then the boys grow up and suddenly someone is right and someone is wrong?

Everyone makes his own choice, someone to be engaged in his country and keep the peace in it, and someone prefers to make wars, or to spread his charter around the world. One should look at the results. Otherwise one can go too far in tolerance.

Things were going well for you not so long ago, until 2012. Now we should not talk about 25 years since the collapse of the Soviet Union, but about four years from the start of another era... a fateful one. So in about ten years it will be the beginning of a new era...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What does Moscow have to do with it? Moscow is supposed to be the capital of Russia.

Don't write it off to wars. Wars are a demonstration of disgusting politics.

Is that why, when two boys fight at school, the two of them are punished without finding out who is right and who is wrong? Then the boys grow up and suddenly someone is right and someone is wrong?

Everyone makes his own choice, someone to be engaged in his country and keep the peace in it, and someone prefers to make wars, or to spread his charter around the world. One should look at the results. Otherwise one can go far in tolerance.

Things were going well for you not so long ago, until 2012. Now we should not talk about 25 years since the collapse of the Soviet Union, but about four years from the start of another era... a fateful one. So in about ten years it'll be the beginning of a new era...

an interesting comparison: two boys... And two states.

These two entities do not have much in common. Though if you think imaginatively, you can draw some parallels. For example, instead of parents, we should take other states as parents :) they will be like protectors. For example, a boy in the South has an uncle named NATO as a parent. Try to offend such a boy :)))) but at the same time the boy sticks his nose in your "close skies". Not only does he bully a weak boy who lives across the Mediterranean, he even

even attacks the boy up north. He lives behind another black puddle, who would have dealt with him very effectively, and has been beaten by this boy more than once in history. The image of the jackal from the cartoon Mowgli comes to mind. A very effective comparison.

Now, when he has made a mistake in the sky, he runs to his uncle called NATO. And when the time comes, he starts looking for a reason to use it. Of course, or else. The south is suffering from a shortage of tourists. The losses may not be insane, but they are there.

It is interesting to see how the United States would grow and where they would be if they were involved in as many wars as they had in Afghanistan. Let's not take Germany, it also was defeated twice, but the first time it rose under strict personal control and the second time with the help of the Marshall Plan, that is with the direct help and participation of the United States. And the second one was so tough that it was impossible not to rise, although it is necessary to multiply it by German industriousness, discipline, etc. It is clear that the U.S. was building a barrier against the Soviet Union, hence the injection.

I wonder where Russia would be now with such a Marshall Plan :) and a patron, like the US.

We tried it in the 90s, but the West still wants to see us as what?

Rather, as their own and, if possible, free storage room with supplies. No more than that.

An interesting phrase from Margaret Thatcher, 20 million people are enough in Russia "to work in the mines and mines.

And it's clear where the raw materials from those mines are supposed to go. By the way, that's what's happening now :) but only for money.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It is a very original approach. Moscow was founded in 1147, and the USA is not even 500 years old yet.

In fact, Kievan Rus is the historical centre of Russia :) no matter how you look at it. Kyiv, as a Russian city, was formed a little earlier.

Moscow, that was afterwards :)

But perhaps the "freshly-written" history textbooks have different information.

So, in fact, it's Russia in the historical sense of the word. But over the years, and now :) everything is different.

And if you go back to the U.S., it has cleverly pitted essentially the same people against each other historically :)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I wonder where Russia would be now with this Marshall Plan :) and a patron, like the US.

Nowhere, everything would have been stolen, and what they did not steal, they took a bite out of (inefficiently used).

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Now, having made a mischief in the sky, he runs to his uncle called NATO.

What proof do you have?

Vladimir Suschenko:

If the USSR had not collapsed, few ordinary citizens would now be able to say who Bill Gates was and what Intel was.

But what that time looked like.

Preference was given to imported clothing, because the domestic light industry was, to put it mildly, ... In a comatose state. If you wanted to buy appliances, you wanted to buy imported, because ours was, to put it mildly, in a complete state of utter failure.

And in various research institutes? Software (operating systems etc.) was completely stolen.

And our mini and microcomputers were clones of DEC and IBM.

How were the microchips copied? With grinders and layer by layer, i.e. they were stealing ... Technology

While writing this post I went to the kitchen for tea, looked around and tried to find something made in Russia or in the Soviet era.

Didn't find it. TV for 10 years I do not watch it in the kitchen and will not,

The fridge is German, the dishwasher is German, the wood in the kitchen is Italian, the countertop is made of stone, again, Europe, wallpaper is also German, the tiles are Spanish, electrics are German, and even the copper wire is not ours, wallpaper glue is also from Germany. Ooh found grandmother's silver spoon, the Tsar's time.

Wait... I don't have anything of ours in my kitchen!?

Do you have any?

----

What are you talking about?

* We need to add a spoonful of honey.

No, but it is great that we buy space engines from the USA, because they cannot produce them.

That is why their rockets fly on our engines.

And they train their astronauts at our space centre because they curtailed theirs.

* we're out of honey *

Yeah, I have to say. Thanks to Steve Jobs for typing this on a tablet.

If Steve Jobs had lived here? И ?! Would there be an Apple? :)))) The answer is obvious.

Alexander Bereznyak:
Nowhere, everything would be stolen and what is not stolen, it is gobbled up (not effectively used).

I'll take a bite out of anything.

I agree with you that it's a practice. The roots are common

Alexander Bereznyak:
What proof do you have?

But the comment, as they say... Follow the political situation, read the press. Search the Internet yourself, listen to the news, and not just the news that one side gives you officially. I read very actively what they say there and here...

and when you try to put the puzzle together it does not add up :) But sometimes they are both sober-minded and sober-minded.

I am not going to prove anything :) . You think it did not happen, that a southern boy did not run to his uncle in Nato for a consultation after the aerial acrobatics ... That's your right. Keep thinking that.

Maybe you don't think he's trying to apologise now? For God's sake.

Did you even know he was apologizing? Or doesn't it say so where you get your information?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Follow the political situation and read the press. Do your own research on the Internet, listen to the news, and not just the news that one side gives you officially.

It's ridiculous, you believe and spread that noodle that hangs in your ears and which you, because of your upbringing and life circumstances, know better.

Alexander Bereznyak:

It's ridiculous, you believe and spread that noodle that hangs in your ears and that you, because of your upbringing and life circumstances, are more familiar with.

Have you ever looked at my plate? You know all kinds of noodles and you've tasted all kinds of noodles?

Maybe you're a noodle expert? I get that feeling from your confidence.

The word "you" is capitalized according to the rules, but if this is an attempt at disrespectful treatment ... :) then the discussion had better be terminated.

and put it on ignore :) There's an option for that on the forum, you can take advantage of it and you won't see my posts. Very convenient for sure.

I'm not sure what I'm told by the Russian media and I'm not sure of the truth of others. And only after reading the topic under discussion from at least 3 sides, you can try to find some information in the flow, and it's not a fact.

Also on the topic of conversation, I do not own a TV set, I do not watch it.

But you do :) That's the difference in the sources of information.

Reason: