Why anyone who sells signals withdraws - page 3

Server Muradasilov:
h
The FAQ on signals has been read. It's not a question of what it says... There's always a hole to be found.

Alexandr Saprykin:
The FAQ on signals has been read. It's not a question of what it says... There's always a gap.
I didn't link to the whole Signals FAQ, but to how the gain is calculated - this point was added there recently

Taras Slobodyanik:
...I don't see something. There's at least 7-11 weeks in the rankings (and no horrible percentages)
you don't look at the rankings, you look at the growth

My option is this:<br / translate="no">
Consider 2 situations
1) Initial deposit 1000$. Transactions are executed +$10.
we get the account characteristics:
initial deposit 1000$
1% profit

2) Initial deposit also 1000$. The seller withdraws 900$. There is still $100 left. The same trades are executed +$10
we get the characteristics of the account:
Initial deposit of $1000
Profit 10% (10 from the remaining 100)

As a result, we obtain the display of a large % in profitability. If all goes well, the trader can easily achieve a large percentage at the initial stage. In this case, an inexperienced user will not notice changes in risk management.

account manipulation.))

Mihail Goryainov:
Consider 2 situations
1) An initial deposit of $1000. Transactions are executed +$10.
initial deposit 1000$
1% profit

2) Initial deposit also 1000$. The seller withdraws 900$. There is still $100 left. The same trades are executed +$10
Initial deposit of $1000
Profit 10% (10 from the remaining 100)

As a result, we obtain the display of a large % in profitability. If all goes well, the trader can easily achieve a large percentage at the initial stage. In this case an inexperienced user will not notice changes of risk management.

Well, something like this happens. And there is no getting away from it.

Sergey Bardashov:
Hello, my question is why those who sell signals start by making money and then withdraw them right away and start trading. I figured their profit percentage from 1000% and above is not comparable to what is on their balance or the machine starts counting from the first initial balance and therefore misleads them in terms of profit?
I've watched one signal once. The interesting thing is that as soon as the slump has started and orders have incurred losses. The signal immediately disappeared from the lists...

Andrey:
I was watching a signal the other day. The interesting thing is that as soon as a drawdown started and the orders were at a loss. The signal immediately disappeared from the lists.
Now, the system monitors the drawdown and does not show the signal to potential subscribers if the drawdown is big. As soon as the drawdown is normalised, the signal automatically enters the lists.

It just makes sense to rip off subscribers! Come in and pay 5 quid a month and subscribers pay 20 a month.

Sergey Bardashov:
It just makes sense to rip off subscribers! They pay 5 quid a month while subscribers pay 20 bucks a month.

So no one is stopping you from choosing a normal signal to subscribe to. Or do you feel you are getting ripped off everywhere?

Reason: