Why anyone who sells signals withdraws - page 5

Here's an example of the scam, by the way. That's a fresh one. Opening balance 2012 quid, profit 851 - that's supposed to be 42% profit and pennies. However, what do we see? MQL calculated that the profit was 8077%. How cool is that? See screenshots.

Admins, correct the errors in calculations. Stop dishonest comrades from cheating.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Here's an example of the scam, by the way. That's a fresh one. Opening balance 2012 quid, profit 851 - that's supposed to be 42% profit and pennies. However, what do we see? MQL calculated that the profit was 8077%. How cool is that? See screenshots.

Admins, correct the errors in calculations. Stop dishonest comrades from cheating.

It's impressive! :-)

Alexandr Saprykin:

That's what I'm saying.

Sergey Bardashov:
That's my point exactly.
well this is clearly a prominent example. we are waiting for the admins' reaction.

Alexandr Saprykin:
well this is a clearly visible example. we are waiting for the admins reaction.

Arrangements have been made. Thank you for your consideration.

There is no error in the calculation, but some balance sheet manipulation combined with possible non-linear history can lead to such results.

Marsel:

Arrangements have been made. Thank you for your attention.

There is no error in the calculation, but some balance sheet manipulation combined with possible non-linear history can lead to such results.

Thank you for the action taken)

There are a lot of scalpers out there with mega returns a week

Sergey Bardashov:
There are a lot of scammers out there with mega yields per week.
So you post screenshots, admins will clean up the scam as in the case of the scam I cited a few posts above.

I wonder how they clean up

Alexander Bereznyak:
I wonder how they clean up.
They probably do it by hand. I don't think they will tell you.)
Reason: