[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 540

serferrer:

not on the troughs, but on the peaks there is an over-opening. First there is averaging, for example 1 2 4 6 price falls, and the manager buys in the lower peaks the price turns around and the account rises! - On a new maximum positions are closed (profit is fixed), and after the sharp increase the smooth growth continues - left the first couple of small lots and kept it until the price increased. Then a new series. And the drawdown depth is at what load the price reverses. And if the price does not reverse? In general, it is probability trading (like stretching a rubber band) the probability grows first and then it abruptly breaks (breakout, trend reversal)

Tantrik:
not on the troughs but on the tops. First comes the averaging, for example 1 2 4 6 price falls, and the manager buys in the lower peaks, the price turns around and the account grows! - On a new maximum positions are closed (profit is fixed), and after the sharp increase the smooth growth continues - left the first couple of small lots and kept it until the price increased. Then a new series. And the drawdown depth is at what load the price reverses. And if the price does not reverse? In general it is probability trading (like stretching a rubber band) the probability increases at first, and then it abruptly breaks (breakthrough, trend reversal).

Regarding martingale, I wrote "elements", because I don't stick to the "systematic" increase of a newly opened position after a loss (e.g. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ... or 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 ...), the multiplier depends on the situation (usually 1.5 - 3), besides the number of cycles 2, less often 3. I usually use it when I understand that the price has sufficiently turned and there is no reason to "stand against the market", then I close unprofitable position and open a new one with bigger volume, to compensate for previous losses and take profit. If the price reverses again, sometimes I may "reverse" again, but more often I stop trading this instrument until I "figure it out".

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=2535638&postcount=5

It does not matter what is on the chart (trough).

There are shares on troughs - averaging - then the price reverses and the account grows, and there is - a loss-making position is closed and a new one is opened with an increased volume to compensate for the earlier loss and take profit (in the other direction of the changed trend with a short take) and the account grows.

I think the meaning is clear.

serferrer:

Regarding martingale, I wrote "elements", because I do not practice a "systematic" increase of a re-opened position volume after a loss (for example 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ... or 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 ...), the multiplier depends on the situation (usually 1.5 - 3), plus the number of cycles 2, less often 3. I usually use it when I understand that the price has sufficiently turned and there is no reason to "stand against the market", then I close unprofitable position and open a new one with bigger volume, to compensate for previous losses and take profit. If the price reverses again, sometimes I may "reverse" again, but more often I stop trading this instrument until I "figure it out".

http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=2535638&postcount=5

Reverse martin! No, if the price has not gone and reversed in double volume - it's not always a martin. I believe the same after the stop - entry by double volume, after the second triple (lots one1% of the second 2%-3%) entry can be in the same direction as in the first order. This tactic increases the profitability. As you say systematic martingale - you can trade pullbacks (determine the end of the pullback) So this is your PAM?

Tantrik:
Reverse martin! No, it's not always a martin if the price didn't go and flip in double volume. I believe the same after the stop - entry by double volume, after the second triple (lots one1% of the second 2%-3%) entry can be in the same direction as in the first order. This tactic increases the profitability. As you say systematic martingale - you can trade pullbacks (determine the end of the pullback) So this is your PAM?

PAMM is not mine, but I myself think and develop systems like this, in this direction.

serferrer:

PAMM is not mine, but I'm thinking and developing systems like this myself, in that direction.
I see, good luck.

lizzavet:
Has anyone tried to simulate depositing/withdrawing from deposit on their Ilan EAs and display a graph of total balance after all the drains, additions and withdrawals?

I decided to test the following tactic: we bet $100 on the account, we withdraw $100 when the depo doubles, and we bet $100 again when we lose. That is, we have a 100% profit or 100% loss. How can we check whether there will be

more losses or withdrawals? For this I decided on initial capital of $1000, from which I will replenish the deposit. It turns out that I put 10% of the total equity on the deposit. If I win I get

If I win I get 10% and if I lose I lose the same amount. Suppose the first entry was successful, then bet on the account not 100, but 110, etc. To get the final picture simply need to conduct a test with a deposit of $ 1000 and set the closing of all positions in the EA, if it reaches 10% of profit or loss. For this, I stuck in ilan the Expert Advisor from Kim, which I used in manual trading to close positions.

The files didn't load right away. The archives must not be loading.

elmucon:

The drawdown is a bit high. Didn't Nostradamus help with the loss? That's unfortunate.

4x-online:
That's a lot of slack. Nostradamus didn't help with the loss? That's unfortunate.

the challenge is in profit - or is it not?

and a profit of over 50% for the week...

and the rest is nothing ...

Reason: