Why anyone who sells signals withdraws - page 2

Alexandr Saprykin:
If you look at the signals. There are a lot of IOs here. This increases the percentage of gain and with it the signal rating goes up.
There's a lot of them.

it turns out they want to make money on subscribers but one or two subscriptions and then they lose money as it was seen with many people. it is clear they work for the brokers

The horror is that this is an anti-advertisement of the Signals service. I thought about opening a signal, but the real growth of my funds is not comparable to 1000% per year, so my interest has faded.

I don't know how many people who were inspired by the signals and subscribed to them, but eventually they rapidly lost their money and abandoned the service.

I think to start broadcasting the signal you need statistics on real open/closed positions - 100 pieces, and the profit should be counted from the deposit when registering in the service.

Well, if it's the Horror)) let's have examples in the studio.
It's like an anti-advertisement of the Signals service ;)

I met a signal with more than 100 000% income (I will not name it, so as not to advertise it).

So, I opened the funds tab and saw that things were not so good there.

I started to analyze what was wrong.

I look through my trades and see a picture: I have many trades with small losses and apparently my robot was opening and immediately closing, opening and closing. It opens and closes a million times.

Then comes balance, apparently it is topped up and then again a lot of deals with a small loss. And then again a deposit (balance), and so on.

Is it a new kind of mql trick? Or my paranoia?

Because it's hard to believe that with this kind of interest, the seller needs an extra $20.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Well, if it's just the Horror)) let's have examples in the studio.
It's like an anti-advertising service for Signals ;)

Advertising/anti-advertising is not allowed. So no one will give you live examples.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Well, if it's the Horror)) let's have examples in the studio.
It's like an anti-advertisement of the Signals service ;)

I do not know how to use this service, but you should look for examples on signals and percentages.

So why subscribe to signals that are two weeks old? Subscribe to signals that have been working for a long time - and you will be happy.

Sergey Bardashov:
but look at the examples of the signals of those who have been working for a fortnight and the percentages and you'll see.
...I don't see something. The rankings have a minimum of 7-11 weeks (and no Terrible percentages)
Reason: