Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 6

Vladislav Andruschenko:
yes, the money is not small for advertising.......... now just stand, and there is no button to withdraw funds :-(

I was more fortunate to have only 400 left + one company still working.

I've made deposits of 1000-2000 each when coming to a stop for lack of funds.

I also used to get burned, i have money i can't use, i have to close my account to get it back (not in yandex).

Good afternoon! Ads are stopped because since 2016 you cannot advertise forex services without a license for this activity! I have advertising companies not related to forex at all, very often it was the case that ads were rejected I did not change anything in them, I just sent them to moderation the next day and they were let through! I personally think that they are not qualified "moderators" and do not understand where they work and what they have to do. Googling forex advertising companies in Russia also stopped them.

Well it turns out that selling EAs and automation tools does not fall under the wording "forex services" either

Why would you want to advertise in the Russian Federation? Do you think there are more buyers here? Or are you too lazy to communicate with customers in English?

personally, the language barrier hinders me.

No, I understand with google, but I'm always afraid of not understanding the subtleties, so for me it's better not to take something I don't understand or don't fully understand.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

personally, the language barrier hinders me.

No, I understand with google, but I'm always afraid of not understanding the subtleties, so for me it's better not to take something I don't understand or don't fully understand.

You have to overcome it. With practice you get over it very quickly.
And there is a lot more dough abroad, no matter how you look at it.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
You have to get over it. With practice you can do it very quickly.
And there's a lot more dough abroad, no matter how you look at it...

They are also tight with payments, they cannot make Yandex payments, they cannot make kiwi payments, they cannot make webmoney payments)

akc, skrill, accepted, no withdrawal, nothing to buy, they do not verify the account (somehow it is tight, they send appeals to the cd at once in the resolved ones)

e)), the only remaining option is Western Union, but I have to go 150 km to the nearest location, out of the woods, and not everyone wants to go somewhere to pay someone).

In general, it's easier with your own.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

They are also tight with payments, they cannot make Yandex payments, they cannot make kiwi payments, they cannot make webmoney payments)

Passwords, they can't accept payments from them, they do not buy anything, they do not verify the account (somehow they go too far, they send appeals to the CD immediately and tell them what to do)

e)), the only remaining option is Western Union, but I have to go 150 km to the closest point, out of the woods, and not everyone wants to go somewhere to pay someone)

...but it's easier with mine.

So what do you feed your bear for? So he can drink glass mousse? No need - put it on your bike and let it ride 150 km for payment... Then, when he brings the money, he'll have gorilka and balalaikas and songs at the reactor...

That's how I've been driving mine around on assignments. He does ask for honey... I trade it for leftover rocket fuel to please my teddy bear...

RealTrade.lv:
Good afternoon! Ads are stopped because since 2016 you cannot advertise forex services without a license for this activity! I have advertising companies not related to forex at all, very often it was the case that ads were rejected I did not change anything in them, I just sent them to moderation the next day and they were let through! I personally think that they are not qualified "moderators" and do not understand where they work and what they have to do. Googling forex advertising companies on the territory of the Russian Federation also stopped them.
The point is that in YaD they do not always moderate manually. If it's manual, then they are sure to get to the post to pretend like they are doing something "useful" with a serious look on their face. And if you run into an automaton, it may approve the company if it doesn't contain any blacklisted keywords. So sometimes, after being rejected by the moderators, it is only necessary to change a couple of words in a phrase or replace a word with a synonym and the machine will let the company through without any problems.

Yury Reshetov:
The point is that moderation is not always manual in JD. If it's manual, they're bound to get to the post to pretend like they're doing something "useful" with a serious look on their face. And if you run into an automaton, it may approve the company if it doesn't contain keywords from a "blacklist". So sometimes, after rejection by the moderators, you just need to change a few words in a phrase or replace a word with a synonym and the machine passes the company without a problem.
Yes. Where will you find so many readers-moderators for all these useless ads, like pulling the fish out of the pond without any effort ... and the main lure - all for free, but passport data or mail is required - then you'll have trouble unloading the mail ...
Reason: