Which days of the week are good for trading - page 4

paukas:
700 trades is not a statistic?

Why do you need statistics for incomprehensible TS? What is it for? And why?

You have to phrase your messages correctly:

"I can't say anything useful about the question posed by the topic writer. But I can tell you that for my personal TS, excluding Fridays does not increase profitability. I will not tell you the details of my TS. Just take my word for it. Paukas

ru_chuzer:

- 70% of losing trades happen on Friday

Question to connoisseurs: what observations do you have about the right time to trade a trend (day of the week, time of day for currency pairs, ...) ?

Saturday and Sunday of course. Because on such days there are no losing trades at all.

paukas:
Is 700 deals not a statistic anymore?
A 699 deals is not yet a statistic. The truth is somewhere in the middle between 699 and 700 deals.

FAGOTT:

Why do we need statistics for incomprehensible TS? What is it for? And why?

You have to phrase your messages correctly:

"I can't say anything useful about the question posed by the topic writer. But I can tell you that for my personal TS, excluding Fridays does not increase profitability. I will not tell you the details of my TS. Just take my word for it. Paukas

Better download a terminal. And check it out. In the meantime, take your word for it.

paukas:
Better download the terminal. And check it. In the meantime, take your word for it.

No way! Never! On your word? No way!

Taking a forum's word for it can drive you crazy. This is the kind of thing you're asked to take your word for -......

If a man with a beard and glasses said he checked it, then he checked it! Do not be greedy!

FAGOTT:

in no way! Never! On your word? No way!

Taking a forum's word for it can drive you crazy. This is the kind of thing you're asked to take your word for -......

If a man with a beard and glasses said he checked it, then he checked it! Do not be greedy!

Here's an average high-low on the days you see, there's nothing special about Friday.

iDay average
qty
1 0.01561 173
2 0.01734 173
3 0.01622 174
4 0.01695 172
5 0.01612 171

paukas:

Here's the average high-low by day you see, nothing special on Friday.

I Day average
number
1 0.01561 173
2 0.01734 173
3 0.01622 174
4 0.01695 172
5 0.01612 171

it is not volatility we are assessing.

no statistics. You have different TCs.

FAGOTT:

It's not volatility we're assessing.

there are no statistics. You have different TS's

We are not assessing, we are trying to figure out the cause.

You see, there is no increased volatility on Friday.

So this assumption is rejected.

paukas:

Here's the average high-low for the days you see, nothing special on Friday.

I Day average
quota
1 0.01561 173
2 0.01734 173
3 0.01622 174
4 0.01695 172
5 0.01612 171

Yep, the difference is quite small.

Monday - as usual, flat, and on Tuesday - here we go! :))), Wednesday - confusing... Thursday-Friday - normal days ;)

chepikds:

Yeah, there's very little difference at all.

Monday - as usual, flat, and Tuesday - here we go! :))), Wednesday - confusing... Thursday-Friday are ordinary days ;)

And here's the close of Friday against the rest of the week. Also nothing special

Friday
The week -1 1

-1 274 257
1 299 286

I wonder if anyone uses circular levels when trading on a breakout. I investigated volatility depending on price being at one or another level relative to a figure (last 2 digits on 4-digit quotes). Practically on all currencies it turns out the increase of volos by 5-10% when approaching to 0 and 50

Here's an example of an m15 eur:

Reason: