Google vs automatic trading? - page 4

Roman:

Exactly what with forex advertising, as this field has a negative reputation.
The "dilingos" have "well" established themselves in this field.
I wonder how it is with the advertising of software products for the stock markets.
Note that representing software products for financial markets, and providing financial services, are different things.

Just off the top of my head, there is only one regulator, because both are risky operations for us illiterate ordinary citizens; only licensed peppers can advertise, and that with great time constraints; you cannot promise profits or guarantee anything, etc.

well very crudely recalled, but generally understandable. And now there is a debate to tighten the screws on brokers and stockbrokers in particular, something about limiting the amount of investment to about 50 thousand rubles per person who does not have an investor certificate. I remember something about listening to BFM in the car )

AP: By the way, it turns out you can brazenly advertise robots with slogans like "income from...%" in social networks like Instagram and nothing works, have you noticed?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Just off the top of my head, there is only one regulator, as both are risky operations for us illiterate ordinary citizens; only licensed peppers can advertise, and that with great time constraints; you cannot promise profits or guarantee anything, etc.

well very crudely recalled, but generally understandable. And now there is a debate to tighten the screws on brokers and stockbrokers in particular, something about limiting the amount of investment to 50 thousand rubles per person who does not have an investor certificate. I listen to BFM in the car and remember something )

AP: By the way, in social networks like instagram it turns out you can brazenly advertise robots with slogans like "income from...%" and nothing works. have you noticed?

I often see that Yandex Direct directly on the main page of the search engine pokes everyone with a direct link to mql5.com.

Here is a screenshot. I would like to know how a person can do this if everyone is not allowed?

Yandex-Direct

Vadim Zotov:

I often see YandexDirect poking a direct link to mql5.com on the main search engine page.

Here is a screenshot. I would like to know how a person can do this, if everyone is not allowed?

The person is probably documenting with someone else's help, some dealing house as a company.
And the advertised robot obviously only trades with that particular dealing house.
You know what I mean, yeah...

It sort of needs clarification from the MQ administration,
what kind of license does google require for this domain www.mql5.com ?

Advertising through doors and windows is of course a nuisance, but more often than not the prohibition of advertising is restricted by the commercial interests of particular individuals or groups.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

that's how we live,

Yandex was shut down about five years ago. For the same reason.

You can't advertise on the site. Even hidden advertising is banned here.

And what about a lot of advertising in runet all sorts of robots (volstreet all sorts). That's what yandex ads are....

Aleliya:

And what about the pile of advertisements in runet of all sorts of robots (volstreet all sorts). These are yandex ads....

I wonder how it gets through if honest toilers are turned away.)

Aleliya:

And what about the pile of advertisements in runet of all sorts of robots (volstreet all sorts). These are yandex ads....

And I'm wondering, I can't find an answer.

Aleksey Mavrin:

I wonder how it gets through if honest toilers are refused)

I contacted such an advertiser. He replied that he had a broker's licence.

Vadim Zotov:

I often see YandexDirect poking a direct link to mql5.com on the main search engine page.

Here is a screenshot. I would like to know how this man manages to do this, if everyone is not allowed?

Maybe, Yandex does not require MQL5.COM license?

Although, someone wrote here that Yandex also blocks its robots.

Maybe Google also allows such advertising, but you have to know how to present it properly... For example, I'm not sure what MQL5.COM license means for my Expert Advisor and whether it can be obtained at all.

I tried to advertise my indicator, but it was also rejected. The Helpdesk wrote that the rules for advertising such products have changed since 2018. Google now calls them "products for financial speculation". It seems to be possible to advertise, but you have to "be licensed by a local financial services accreditation body". How to get it, this license and what are these organizations, they did not say. Now I am waiting for an answer. Maybe someone here can give me a clue? I don't want to wait too long for a support response.
Reason: