New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes - page 4

Alexey Viktorov #:

is performed from bottom to top. Although it would be more logical to execute at the same time...

In this case, the arguments of the Comment function are calculated from right to left. There is no error here.

Marco Nicholas #:

I don't have a symbol filter (as shown in your photo).

I haven't come across anything like that. Let the developers know the details.

fxsaber #:

In this case, the arguments of the Comment function are calculated from right to left. There is no error in this.

Didn't know, even thought it was left to right. Thanks.

fxsaber #:

I use it regularly.

Hello, figured it out, the symbols tab appeared. Turns out not all broker accounts show the "symbols" tab. I don't know why, but it does.

If possible, it would be good to have a way to copy indicators, EAs and chart objects from one pair to another within the profile. For EAs it would be good to be able to include, tick the box, display the name in the comment field when they open a trade.

Vladimir Gulakov #:
If possible, it would be good to have a way to copy indicators, EAs and graphical objects from one pair to another within a profile. For EAs it would be good to have a way to enable, tick the box, to display the name in the comment field when they open a trade.

a profile is a snapshot of the window operation, a template is a snapshot of the window operation. Memorise the template and apply it to the desired windows and memorise the desired profile

fxsaber #:

In this case, the arguments of the Comment function are calculated from right to left. There is no error in this.

How are they calculated? They are calculated before...

There are plenty of other misunderstandings as well...

Alexey Viktorov #:

How are they calculated?

From right to left.

string f1() { Print(__FUNCSIG__); return(__FUNCSIG__); }
string f2() { Print(__FUNCSIG__); return(__FUNCSIG__); }
string f3() { Print(__FUNCSIG__); return(__FUNCSIG__); }

void OnStart()
{
  Comment(f1(), f2(), f3()); 
}

Result.

string f3()
string f2()
string f1()

I request that the community (chat rooms...) functionality and the "Company" tab in the navigator be moved to services that can be disabled in the terminal's settings. (I propose to introduce telemetry in the beta-version in order to collect and analyze the usability of the terminal settings).

And also, please make the work with chart profiles logically complete because there is no need to select "Save" if all changes in the current profile are autosaved anyway,

and instead of changed profile it is impossible to load its initial variant (and there is no such item in the menu). The existing logic of working with profiles is unobvious and flawed.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Can I ask for such an improvement?

Sometimes you need to copy the name of an EA (or indicator) that is running on a chart.

The way I see it: call the EA (or indicator) properties window and copy the program name in the 'Common' tab - but now this method does not work:

Please add a way (possibility) to copy EA (indicator) name to clipboard.

I support you! Moreover, I must admit that copying text in MT5 is a total B*** - it is almost nowhere!

For my part I ask to implement copying function in all my bookmarks "Signals" and "Market" - very often you have to go to web interface for additional information or search for analogues and you have to overwrite everything by hand without copying.

Reason: