New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes - page 2

in mt5 build 3260 , metaqoute Fixed operation of CopyTicks and CopyTicksRange functions. When expert advisor (EA) get history tick from many symbol and then calculation. I found that EA receive wrong history ticker

Somkiat Somsanitungkul #:
in mt5 build 3260 , metaqoute Fixed operation of CopyTicks and CopyTicksRange functions. When expert advisor (EA) get history tick from many symbol and then calculation. I found that EA receive wrong history ticker

yes , new version Build 3260 have bug Copy Ticks and CopyTicksRange

In this version, as in the previous version, below error exist.

"GDI cache: pen insertion error, cache size: 503, cache max: 503"

While displaying a host of these errors, the graphical objects on the chart become abnormal.

or

This error occurs after a robot has been functioning for a long time.

Although users have reported this bug for the previous version, this problem still occurs in version 3270 and has not been fixed.

The only solution I've found is to completely close the MetaTrader 5 terminal and restart it after a few seconds, which is of course not a good solution because many of the valuable calculations of a robot, it has to be redoed, and the confidence in the system is lost.

This problem exists on custom versions of the Venice Mt5 standard. I have checked it on these versions:

You can see previous reports of this error at the following addresses:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/393007

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/391752

Important item:

My friends and I have experienced this error on computers that have windows 11 operating system updated or Windows 10.
The log keeps reporting errors in MT5. Does anyone know this error code?
The log keeps reporting errors in MT5. Does anyone know this error code?
  • www.mql5.com
GDI cache pen insertion error, cache size: 22, cache max: 503, Brush once per TICK, does anyone know what the problem is,Thank you...

Hello, I've written before on the forum about Strategy Tester Visual Mode. I think there should be a choice not to draw indicators on the screen that has called inside expert. In my case I'm using several indicators with several EMA and DEMA smoothing (eg. RSI EMA smoothing over DEMA) with different Time Frames, it masses the screen. And also we should able to add any indicators during visual test, MT4 was much better from this point of view. Thank you, Regards.

AED71 of the strategy tester. I think there should be a choice not to draw indicators on the screen, which caused inside the EA. In my case I use multiple indicators with multiple EMA and DEMA smoothing (e.g. RSI EMA smoothing DEMA) with different timeframes, it clutters up the screen. And I would also like to be able to add any indicators during the visual test, MT4 was much better from this point of view. Thank you, with respect.

This is for you

TesterHideIndicators - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Algorithmic/Automatic Trading Language Reference for MetaTrader 5

Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / TesterHideIndicators
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / TesterHideIndicators
  • www.mql5.com
TesterHideIndicators - Общие функции - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Thank you, this is great :)

I think that we should able to add new indicators during testing. It can only be done Charts/Templates, would be nice to add one by one.

b3270. On the VPS, the first time (for the VPS), I needed to log in to a specific broker's account.

For this purpose in the menu of the terminal (portable) I chose Open an Account, entered the name of the trading server, selected the found broker, selected Connect with an existing trade account and entered login data.

After that, I connected to the trading account and saw the following line in the log.

2022.04.24 08:12:09.188 Network '': terminal synchronized with XXX.: 1 positions, 4 orders, 661 symbols, 0 spreads

However, there were no open positions and orders in the Trade tab! However, margin and equity indicators clearly showed the presence of an open position.

The trading history seemed to be in full compliance.

After a forced re-login they were displayed. I have not made a screenshot of the bug, hence the long description.

I tried to reproduce the bug on a local machine, but it did not work.

Two portable terminals b3270 running on the same machine, show different icons in the Windows Taskbar.

Only one of the running terminals has aterminal.ico (the one on the left in the screenshot).

Both Terminals are launched via so configured lnk shortcut.

The "Change icon" button has not been used.

fxsaber #:

Two portable terminals b3270 running on the same machine, show different icons in the Windows Taskbar.

Terminal.ico only one of the running terminals (the one on the left in the screenshot) has an icon.

Both Terminals are started via the so configured lnk shortcut.

The "Change icon" button was not used.

The terminal64.exe file has its own icons inside

Consequently the .ico icon may not be the same as the one embedded in the executable.

And if you open the shortcut properties where the icon file is, only one icon will be visible there.

Alexey Viktorov #:

The terminal64.exe file has its own icons inside

Consequently the .ico icon may not be the same as the one embedded in the executable file.

And if you open shortcut properties where the icon file is, you will see only one icon.

Reason: