FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 720

azfaraon:
Ruble is being held before the election, burning the budget, after the election ( well in a couple of weeks ) 120 maybe.

Vladimir Zubov:
The rouble is being held until the elections, burning the budget, after the elections ( well, in a couple of weeks ) 120 maybe.

They have already sued once, and I doubt anyone will want to play with the price of oil so easily.

the state department is slowly being removed from the boardroom - one a month.

and the higher the weaponry, the higher the position................

do not dream in short.

azfaraon:

let me tell you something about the robot.

Make sure to check

- Check how the signal reversal works on your demo account.

- is the signal such that +/- 1 point of Bid/Ask is turning the signal, if so, then straight to the furnace of the robot, otherwise you will get rid of all the depo in an instant

- Is the performance (and the same signal) retained after rebooting the computer, disconnecting / reconnecting to the Internet

- How accurately the reversal point is developed, if very accurately, then test how the robot behaves in the flat

- Test if the robot works within a trend

- Test both the flat and the trend together

- find the most disadvantages for the robot and its weaknesses (you have to behave severely, imagine yourself in the puppet's shoes)

- correct the code at once and make sure you have the code

Never bet for real until you are 200% sure of success.

At the very beginning the minimum lot.

After the robot is on the real account, monitor its work for the whole day.

Write down everything that you do not like on paper.

This is the first thing that comes to mind.

You should not touch it with your hands, otherwise the work algorithm will break down and you will be drained.

If something goes wrong, you must first decide what to do next, and then stop the robot altogether, as they say - until you find out).

new-rena:

They have already sued once, and I doubt anyone would want to play with the price of oil so easily.

the state department's apparatus is slowly being removed from the boardroom - one a month.

and the higher the weaponry, the higher the position................

don't dream.

I'm not dreaming, don't think so... It has nothing to do with the state department either, it's just economics and the price of oil...

new-rena:

let me tell you something about the robot.

Make sure to check

- Check how the signal reversal works on your demo account.

- is the signal such that +/- 1 point of Bid/Ask is turning the signal, if so, then straight to the furnace of the robot, otherwise you will get rid of all the depo in an instant

- Is the performance (and the same signal) retained after rebooting the computer, disconnecting / reconnecting to the Internet

- How accurately the reversal point is developed, if very accurately, then test how the robot behaves in the flat

- Test if the robot works within a trend

- Test both the flat and the trend together

- find the most disadvantages for the robot and its weaknesses (you have to behave severely, imagine yourself in the puppet's shoes)

- correct the code at once and make sure you have the code

Never bet for real until you are 200% sure of success.

After you put the robot on the real account, monitor its work for a whole day.

Write down everything that you don't like on paper.

This is for starters, something I remembered right away.

That's right, in such cases I can't sleep for 24 hours. I watch to see if everything will work as intended.)

Vladimir Zubov:
That's right, I can't sleep at all in such cases. See if it all works out the way it's supposed to.)
Yeah. It's much easier with hands, he just doesn't know what robot trading is yet. But if all goes well, then there will be an advantage over manual trading.

new-rena:
Yeah. Hands are much easier, he just doesn't know what robot trading is yet. But if all goes well, then there will be an advantage over manual trading.
I've got the basic code written, modules checked and BC too, there should be no glitches. But until I see the exact results of code writing I'm not going far from the screen.

Although hands are also drawn to trading for romance, only not below H4, and it all ends up in writing code)))

Theopening time of the candle probably did not coincide because of the small gap on the real M1, but why the terminal did not draw the opening sign, a lot of glitches of course, I got used to it, so I have to watch a day or more and analyse the nuances...)
Reason: