FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 718

Dimmerd:

I think oil was about to go down, but they gave it a big kick in the pants...

We wait for tomorrow and hopefully it will go down.

If oil appreciates, the ruble will get stronger.

azfaraon:
If oil appreciates, the ruble will get stronger.
Did you buy Usdcad yesterday?

max325:
Usdcad bought yesterday?
And do you remember the prices and the pause where you were?))

azfaraon:
If oil appreciates, the ruble will do the same. Itseems that you have a sale of the ruble, if memory serves me correctly.
If oil goes up, my loss will increase. Moreover, even if the quid does not go up against the ruble and stays in place, my loss increases because the swap eats up the deposit.

azfaraon:
And do you remember the prices and the pause where you were?)
Yes, I do. I asked if anything had changed.

I warned you about possible prices. You didn't listen to me, but he is a smart man who never says bad things. What the old one said is a long term strategy for you. That's why many were surprised that his lots are small, so to speak, because he knows about it.

azfaraon:
Dimitry, I warned you about possible prices. You didn't listen. Not to me, at least a smart man would never say bad things... What the old one said is long term for you. That's why many were surprised that his lots are small, so to speak, because he knows about it.

What was the warning... what prices were told to whom... it's not clear... because they warn before an event, but not after, and I told someone about the deal long after it had opened.

What are we talking about?

max325:
Yes, I remember. I am asking if something has changed.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5635858/usdcad-h4-alpari-limited .This is the layout I am considering .So near 1.2930 (important level in my opinion) try to close trades if available .

and I still have a limit at 1.2660 with a target of 1.3020.

График USDCAD, H4, 2016.08.17 20:29 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
График USDCAD, H4, 2016.08.17 20:29 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCAD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Alpari Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.08.17 20:29 UTC.

Dimmerd:

What was the warning... what prices were told to whom... it's not clear... because they warn before an event but not after, and I told someone about the deal long after it had opened.

What are we talking about?

Then I'm sorry... Keep smoking over the deal... Good luck...

azfaraon:
Then I'm sorry ...Keep the lade smoking over the deal ...Good luck ...Good luck ...
I don't smoke lade)
Reason: