FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 715

max325:
The system there is yesterday's trades and today's levels. I'm still figuring it out.
I know, but I do not show contracts with small volumes in the settings.
Roman Busarov:

closed half.

Roman, what is the meaning of options? How many have you opened and how many should you close?

[Deleted]
max325:

Roman, what is the meaning of options? How many you open and how many you have to close?

no
[Deleted]
Roman Busarov:
no
Hi, did you happen to order a separate converter from Timur?
[Deleted]
pako:
Hi, did you happen to order a separate converter from Timur?
Not if you mean OrtL... I haven't used it in a while.
Roman Busarov:
no
Thank you. I'll keep thinking.

I hope they let the oil out of the corridor today and she goes home...

Where is everyone)
Dimmerd:
Where all)
Eura is for sale).
The quid's going down!!!