The ticking history of the glass. - page 6

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, I don't know.

What does that mean?)

Andrey Gladyshev:

And what does that mean?)

AMR, demo, build 2009.

and I still don't trust the data in the cup...

maybe an inner voice, an intuitive sense that something's wrong...

but it's personal, don't take it seriously

I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what.

The price just stands in one place, while the volume is jumping around like hell, now buying, now selling...

is that bullshit ???

Andrey Gladyshev:

No, it's fine. I won't say exactly how many levels, but enough.
And on the demo the tumblr is real there too.

Throw in a screenshot of the glass, please.

Renat Akhtyamov:

AMR, demo, build 2009

I still don't trust the data from the glass...

maybe an inner voice, an intuitive gut feeling - something's wrong...

But it's personal. Don't take it seriously.

I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what's wrong.

the price is just standing in one place, but volumes are jumping around like hell, now buying, now selling...

Isn't that bullshit?

Predominance, you mean trades in the feed? When the price stands still and there are sales and purchases.

Is that what you're talking about?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Throw in a screenshot of the glass, please.

There's nothing there at the moment - it's the weekend.(

Andrey Gladyshev:

The prevalence, you mean the trades in the feed? When the price stands still and there's buying and selling.

Is that what you mean?

I thought the price and volume chart is analyzed, not just looked at as a picture

It's hard for me to explain in this case.

my post above seems to make sense, i can't add anything more.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I thought the price and volume glass is analysed, not just looked at as a picture

It's hard for me to explain in this case.

My post above seems to make sense, I can't add anything.

I'm not looking at the glass at the moment. And the volumes there have always been like crazy.
I've never bothered with it.
If I am interested in the volumes in the glass, I am only interested in the best prices.

Andrey Gladyshev:

I don't look at the market at the moment. And the volumes there have always been like crazy.
I've never worried about it.
If I am interested in the volumes in the market, I am only interested in the best prices.

Well, if there's no volume there, what's the advantage over regular forex trading?

I don't get it...

rjurip:

In amr, both real and demo are the same. Compared, the source is the same. The calculation in mt5 is wrong. Or the mql5 documentation is lying, which is the same for me. As for the tumbler, try to consider it together with volumes, it may be interesting. But, as I already wrote, in mt5 the picture will not be correct. Maybe it will be improved with time.

AMP demo is like a forex demo. The correct volumes are broadcast there, but there are N/A trades, which, however, in no way interfere with collecting the correct final volume.

In Otkritie, on the other hand, the demo is a demo outline, unrealistic volumes. On the real will be different.

The calculation in mt5 is wrong.

The calculation in MT5 is correct, you just do not know how to calculate.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

The AMP demo is like a forex demo. It broadcasts correct volumes, but there are N/A trades, which, however, do not in any way interfere with collecting the correct final volume.

In Otkritie, on the other hand, the demo is a demo contour, unrealistic volumes. On the real will be different.

The calculation in MT5 is correct, you just don't know how to calculate.

N/A - no need to count?
Reason: