FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 492

sxww:
Leshenka, how will you trade with a normal broker when there are no kitchens? You can't put your grid on different sides there).

Yes, exactly the same as without a broker at all. The broker sets the rules which are not always equal, i.e. he makes the rules for himself. The market does not like greedy people either.

I also trade without a broker on the terminal and that is also possible. The trick is that after each transaction, you put a virtual order on the price.

Alexey Busygin:
Yes, exactly the same as without a broker at all. The broker sets the rules which are not always equal, i.e. he creates the rules for himself. The market does not like greedy people either.

Lyosha, you are confusing the broker with the kitchen again).

You can do it without a broker, but it is expensive, no one gives quotations for free either, the commission is cheaper.

I have only one kitchen account left, I can't cut it down))))

Alexey Busygin:

Yes, exactly the same as without a broker at all. The broker sets the rules which are not always equal, i.e. he makes the rules for himself. The market doesn't like greedy people either.

I also trade without a broker on the terminal, that's also possible. The trick is that after every transaction, you place a virtual order on the price.

Who do you trade with without a broker through MT? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) No smiley faces.

Lesha, don't make my knickers laugh)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

In short, go to sleep))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sxww:

Lyosha, you are confusing the broker with the kitchen again).

You can do it without a broker, but it is expensive, no one gives quotations for free either, the commission is cheaper.

I have only one kitchen account left, I can't cut it down)))

No confusion, sooner or later they all become kitchen accounts, especially before bankruptcy

sxww:

Who do you trade with without a broker through MT? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) No smiley faces.

Lesha, don't make my knickers laugh)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyway, go to sleep))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Or they'll burst.

Go, go, get yourself dry and go to bed))))))))))))))

Before bankruptcy)))))

Without a broker on MT ....

sxww:
Without a broker on MT ....

You have to broaden your horizons of consciousness

Have you heard about virtual orders, in short I have found a real use for them, it's more than just cheating the broker itself.

Alexey Busygin:

You have to broaden your horizons of consciousness

You've heard of virtual orders, in short I've found a real use for them, it's more than just cheating the broker itself.

Expanding to retardation: So how do you cheat him if you don't have one?

Sleep, Lesha, sleep.

Google DMA Direct, at least you'll learn something.)

sxww:

Extend to retarded: So how do you cheat him if you don't have one?

Sleep, Lesha, sleep.

Google DMA Direct, at least you'll learn something.)

Him, who doesn't have it?
Reason: