FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 149

lactone:

This is just one example, and not the brightest, of the madness governing our world.

as they say - welcome!!!

Ishim:

I what was it at 12?, the plan is 30 pips.

)))))) and the fleas are not just fleas gold ))))

maybe i was too blind to see - at 12 on the screenshot i think there was an upwards move in reverse ))

Ishim:
I had a sell.
I was in a sell.) Closed at 12 on the low, then reopened on the high and added another 60 farts

Ishim:
In general, you are always attaching PAMM to every post - as if I knew what it was there, and I don't know how to do it. As I said before, I don't know what the market is about. All right, let's keep quiet. (I don't want to hear about pams)
I have a grail, but I do not trade it, and when I get to the meta - in the wrong direction and the wrong lot. that's how I am an original.

iIDLERr:
Actually, I have a grail, but I don't trade it, and when I get to metak - in the wrong direction and with the wrong lot. that's how original I am.
I had a buy.... and the sell was.... i don't know what i had or where i had it...and my account is new, with the old dashes...

iIDLERr:
I actually have a grail, but I don't trade it, and when I get to a methac - in the wrong direction and with the wrong lot. that's how original I am.
By the way, are you watching the spreads on the pairs?

Sen... come to me little... I'll take pity on you.
You'll be hurt by evil men... don't understand you.

Go... come... to me...

Vizard_:
Sen... come to me little... I'll take pity on you.
You'll be hurt by evil men... don't understand you.

Go... come... to me...

Tempalgin?

stranger:
Are you watching the spreads on the pairs, by the way?
well... don't get it...
Reason: