FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 339

sxww:
I can put up a real account statement right now with my real data. A hundred quid. How's that sound?
It won't make any difference, you're trading on something that doesn't exist. Any reputable company, having put 3 employees to count contracts (they will count and draw charts and write programs that calculate them) - can get fabulously rich. (Plus the workers of the central bank, watching how their work changes the exchange rate). (The Puppet theory is more plausible, there you and the Puppet - you get rich - you alone!)

sxww:
Do you know why they(and OH)))) think you can't make money? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm going to assume they like to draw on charts??????????? =)))))))))))))))))

Tantrik:
it won't change anything, you're trading on something that isn't there. Any reputable company that has 3 employees - calculate contracts (they will do the math and draw charts and write programs that calculate them) - can get fabulously rich. (Plus the workers of the central bank, watching how their work changes the exchange rate). (The doll theory is more plausible, there you and the Doll - you get rich - you alone!)

That's where they sit, and not the three of them.

The doll is real and the real deals are not, cool)

Roman Busarov:
no =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Because you've never made any money on it)

Roman Busarov:
Well, I'm openly spending $15 at my pleasure... Of course, the drawdown they're counting here... but that's not the point. that's not the point.
what about )))))), you can set initial goals to last a month, six months, a year!

Tantrik:
It won't change anything, you're trading on something that doesn't exist. Any reputable company with 3 employees to count contracts (they will count and draw charts and write programs to calculate them) - can get fabulously rich. (Plus the workers of the central bank, watching how their work changes the exchange rate). (The doll theory is more plausible, there you and the Doll - you get rich - you alone!)
So why not? It's actually simpler than that, in my opinion - it's a matter of taste... and desire! For example, you like sweeping yards, you go sweeping. If you like unloading the apiña, you go and load it... you get it ;)

sxww:

That's where they sit, and not the three of them.

The doll is real and the real deals are not, cool)

Because they've never made any money from it)

you do not know who it is ! )))), trade with a consortium of banks - in their time.

mmmoguschiy-new:
So why not? It's actually simpler than that, in my opinion - it's a matter of taste... and desire! For example, you like sweeping yards, you go and sweep. If you like to unload the api, you go and load it... you got it ;)
Dr. Watson, turn on your logic, who will let thousands of companies get rich (counting perks).

Tantrik:
what about )))))), you can set initial goals to last a month, six months, a year!

The aim is not to last, but to make money. this is the difference in approach.

I, for example, only earn money from the market and for me it is a job, not a painting.

Roman Busarov:

The aim is not to last, but to make money. this is the difference in approach.

I, for example, only earn money from the market and for me it is work, not painting.

these are the following goals ))))). First month - when it will be 15.05. Then 2 months. )))))

Tantrik:
Dr. Watson! use some logic! who is going to let thousands of companies get rich (counting the perks).
to each his own

Reason: