FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 864

sxww:
I won't, buy and sit in a drawdown to a hundred.
What is there to buy?))) You mean S/JPY? Well, I have a pause at 100.26 )))

sxww:

There is no such thing, there is a ruble futures, sell it.

Then what's this? http://moex.com/ru/contract.aspx?code=Si-9.16 - you've got to quote him on something! Not in hamsters, right?

Well, what to sell (ruble) - it's clear ))

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

sxww, 2016.09.07 12:21

Because these strikes are cheap and you don't have to close them when they're in the money, you can before. You profit on the option immediately if the price goes your way, not when it comes out in the money.

Will anyone need it? If nobody needs it, there is a guy who is obliged to buy it from you.

It seems to be clear - thank you! I'll have a go at

Oh yes, I forgot to ask. Contango for the March contract is now 3 roubles. What do you think of that?
Московская Биржа - Основные параметры срочного контракта
  • www.moex.com
Код контракта Цена Изменение, % Объем, ₽ Объем, контр. Откр. позиции Изменение Расчетная цена Исполнение Открытые позиции Физические лица Юридические лица Итого Длинные Короткие Длинные Короткие Итоги торгов

new-rena:
don't... If you gave it away here, you can give it to me there.
You better tell me something good. Why are you raping your keyboard?

mmmoguschiy-new:
You'd better tell me something good. Why are you raping on the keyboard?
So, where do you want to go?

luni up nada

mmmoguschiy-new:
luni up nada
Visionary).

vaz:
Provident).
buy and forget until march or option

sxww:

And why do you want futures, buy put options on the ruble, March next year, US type, 90 and 100 strike, cheap for now.

Futures if you want, the same March '17 sell.

they don't even have those strings optimists, fuck!!! http://moex.com/ru/derivatives/optionsdesk.aspx?sby=0&sub=on&code=Si-317&c2=on&c6=on&c4=on&c7=on&sid=1&bSubmit=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C+%2F+%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C

I'm just not sure where to look. )) So a call option strike 80.5 is worth 1 quid (ruble)? by the way someone is buying them ))))

mmmoguschiy-new:
so they don't even have such strikes, fuck optimists!!! http://moex.com/ru/derivatives/optionsdesk.aspx?sby=0&sub=on&code=Si-317&c2=on&c6=on&c4=on&c7=on&sid=1&bSubmit=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C+%2F+%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C

I'm just not sure where to look. )) So the call option strike 80.5 is worth 1 quid (ruble)? by the way someone is buying them ))))

I just don't know where to look? )) So the call option strike 80.5 costs 1 dollar (ruble)? By the way someone is buying them ))))

Friday is expiry, I wonder what will be the range of the day i.e. where do SMP (Smart Many People) look, 80.5 (in the moment) may not be such an abstract value.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

I just don't know where to look? )) So the call option strike 80.5 costs 1 dollar (ruble)? By the way someone is buying them ))))

Friday is expiry, I wonder what will be the range of the day i.e. where do SMP (Smart Many People) look, 80.5 (in the moment) may not be such an abstract value.

This is the March contract. Expiry - May 2017
Reason: