Interesting Financial Video - page 6

A review for lovers of level trading | EURUSD - GBPUSD.

I suggest you to watch the review for April 30 on trading on EURUSD and GBPUSD. The review is made on the work on support and resistance levels . If you liked the video, please like it, I would appreciate it. Share the video with a friend or colleague, maybe this is the video he needs to see! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart)

Example of personal analytics

Review for those who trade on levels | GBPUSD - GBPUSD

I suggest you to watch a review of May 3 on trading GBPUSD and EURUSD. The review is based on support and resistance levels (price action). If you liked the video, please like it, I will thank you. Share the video with a friend or colleague, maybe this is the video he needs to see! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart)

Watching, it's interesting

A short video on how I see the big player as a market maker (puppeteer) in forex and bitcoin trading. I know a lot of people don't believe this, but I think after watching this video to the end you will change your view on the market in general a bit. It's not just technical analysis, it's more than that! Watch the video, write comments and give us likes if you like it!

larry williams has been mentioned on the forum a lot lately

Comment. What do you think of this system?

Smokchi Struck:

Comment. What do you think of this system?

In his video there were stats as high as 40k (runs at half a cutter), check with the chart and think for yourself. It probably worked well for him.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Watching, it's interesting

Great film
Reason: