FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 337

max325:
Most talk about 1.1390. And there is a pullback there. Can't see that kind of movement myself either. (((

Balance on all contracts at 1.1402

sxww:
I don't watch that kind of movement, but I don't want to see her go 14 and up today)
yeah... yeah, as if it wasn't higher...

Roman Busarov:
yeah... yeah, it's kind of a no-go...

There, mumu, they need someone for 57 k fucha contracts, to give them their purchases, before the teacher used to do it, but here I see that he wised up))))

So they're looking for a new Vasi.)

sxww:
There, mumu, you need to get someone for 57 contracts, to pass on your purchases to them, before the teacher used to do it, but here I see that he has wised up))))
Still, it's a sideways, non-trending... we won't get 10 figure moves anytime soon (=

sxww:

Once again for the likes of HE)

Don't close for long, Till next year)

Where do you put the stop?

Roman Busarov:
well anyway, sideways non-trending... not getting a 10 figure hike anytime soon (=
Well, I got the moon, let him dangle, I'll see who's next)

Dimmerd:
Where do you put the stop?
I don't know, I don't use where you want)

sxww:
Well, I've got the moon, let him hang around, I'll see who's next)
Eur, chf, cad already launched. Aud and nzd will also start up soon. Only gbp and jpy are left, no info on them yet.

max325:
Eur, chf, cad already started. Aud and nzd will also launch from the top soon. Only gbp and jpy are left, I have no info on them yet.

I gave you a link on the yen, at G7 the Japs were slammed for strengthening the yen and they promised they would bring it down)

http://ktovkurse.com/mirovaya-ekonomika/yaponiya-mozhet-risknut-i-zapustit-programmu-dengi-s-vertolyota

And Mania as well with her sales of USDJPY)

Япония может рискнуть и запустить программу «деньги с вертолёта»
Япония может рискнуть и запустить программу «деньги с вертолёта»
  • ktovkurse.com
В Японии завершилась двухдневная встреча министров финансов стран G7. Участники встречи не заключили никакого соглашения по вопросам экономической политики, в том числе, в отношении недавнего резкого повышения курса иены. Нежелание политиков урегулировать ситуацию с обменным курсом иены может непреднамеренно ускорить реализацию применения...

Reason: