FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 335

Lesorub:

We poor souls are no match for the potholers and the potholers...

No, not at all, Ilya, it's us half-wits here under your feet with him))))

sxww:
Oooh great, touched, thanks))))
only there won't be any 27 there.

Tantrik:
only there won't be any 27 there.
Maybe not, it doesn't matter to me)

So much indignation for no reason. He who trades well is the one who is good with profit.) Teach us the right way...someone, please.......

sterva:
So much indignation for no reason. He who trades well is the one who is good with profit.) Teach us the right way...someone...someone.......
Audusd still holding?

sterva:
So much indignation for no reason. Those who profit well are the ones who trade well.) Teach us, please, how to do it right...someone, please... ....

The thing is that they do not have any profit, one has -80% on the account, the other has a big plus, then a lot of minuses) This is their way of proving to themselves that they are doing well.

I'm not your teacher) I gave you links for those who want to get into the stuff.

They will, Max, raw materials, you'd better think where to sell that Audi.

At 76 +- half a point I think there will be conditions for sale, we'll see there.

max325:
Do you still have Audusd?
I am, what's wrong with it?

sxww:
Will get hammered, Max, raw materials, better think where to sell that audi.
I'll hold both aud and nzd this week. As long as interest rates are announced. Both buoys are reversing. As on eu will draw 1.10-1.15-1.00. Only here the situation is more complicated. Not from an even figure.

Guru, what I said about the Euro 25, you see, my market is not a fridge and I don't have a Doll on it, people come in, open trades and the picture changes. Can you imagine that? )))))))))))))))
Reason: