FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 19

Vadens:

A pensioner should not be offended by a pensioner.

I am not interested in the breaks but in places of graphic contact of tops of differently directed breaks of the terminal line. My eyes fall off while I am looking at them. In no case it is not a zig-zag and not a fibo-hannah angle. Graphically it somehow coincides with the candlestick bodies.

For example, I switch the chart to "lines" mode (alt+3) and find such knees:

on the candlesticks it looks like this:

then I set the thickness and colour of the line to visualise D1.

By the way, third-party decision that it is "empty" is gratefully welcomed..... I would not want to engage in an idle venture either, much less oblige.

Already clearer. Although, you already know my attitude to Open/Close.

So, we work with D1, and some parameters are necessary:

1. Range of spread (overshoot / undershoot) in pips

2. Lower limit of the number of matches

3. Depth of history

4. Processing range by price from the current one upwards and downwards

That's all for now, but maybe something else will pop up along the way...

Vadens:
Zones look familiar, is your old nickname "North"?
Yeah, it's North.

Five years ago with Margot cracking on about 'credit for credit'.

They made a film - The Big Short - "The Down Game". You can watch it once...

http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/501333/vk/1/

What's interesting is that the bubble is being inflated again... but under a different name)))

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/02/05/3619325/bespoke-tranche-opportunities-are-your-god-now-america/

«Игра на понижение» (The Big Short, 2015)
«Игра на понижение» (The Big Short, 2015)
  • votes: 1385
  • Brothers Lumiere рецензии (17) оценки друзья фильмы звёзды
  • www.kinopoisk.ru
Когда речь идет о деньгах, совесть молчит. А уж если речь об огромных деньгах!.. Это основанная на реальных событиях история нескольких провидцев, которые независимо друг от друга предсказали мировой экономический кризис 2008 года задолго до того, как о нем зашептались в кулуарах на Уолл-стрит. И предсказав, стали на нем зарабатывать. Сами того...

Vizard_:
Five years ago with Margot cracking up about "credit for credit".

They made a film - The Big Short - "The Down Game". You can watch it once...

http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/501333/vk/1/

What's interesting is that the bubble is being inflated again... but under a different name)))

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/02/05/3619325/bespoke-tranche-opportunities-are-your-god-now-america/

yeah. interesting. the trailer's exciting.

Nestradamus:

That makes more sense now. Although you already know how I feel about open/close.

So we work with D1, and some parameters are mandatory:

1. Range of spread (overflight/underflight) in pips.

2. Lower limit of the number of matches

3. Depth of history

4. Processing range by price from the current one upwards and downwards

That's all for now, but maybe something else will pop up along the way...

Not only on D1 in any case! There is nothing to do on one TF.

So, let's try it (in rustic Russian):

1. the default analyzed periods: WN,W1,D1,H4,H1; (from our experience - shorter periods are not required, I don't know any longer) (when switching the TF-levels should not re-draw).

2. Changeable parameter: _choice of thickness of a graphical level from each TF;

3. ed itable parameter: _choice of colour of the level for each period of the TF;

4. The calculated level should be averaged to the nearest values "0" or "5";

5. The detected level should be digitized/selected on the price bar (on the right) or marked with a price, variable parameters may be displayed in the font;

6. modifiable parameter: _range of fidelity of graphic coincidence/touching of knots when the program selects and averages the level. I assume a range of 1 to 10 ppts;

7.Changeable parameter:_Select the number of levels above and below the current price to be displayed. I suppose from 1 to 5;

8.Changeable parameter:_The depth of the analyzed history. The default value is 200 candlesticks, and we will see;

Let's rewrite it for now.

How do you make long term predictions at least two or three days in advance? Oil is falling again and this cannot but affect currency movements

Vadens:

Not only with D1 in any case! There is nothing to do on one TF.

So, let's try it (in rustic Russian):

1. the analyzed periods by default: WN,W1,D1,H4,H1 (from my experience I've checked - shorter periods are not needed, I don't know longer) (when switching the TF, the levels should not be redrawn).

2.Changeable parameter: _choice of graphical level thickness from each TF;

3. ed itable parameter: _choice of colour of the level for each period of TF;

4. The calculated level should be averaged to the nearest values "0" or "5";

5. The detected level should be digitized/selected on the price bar (on the right) or marked with a price, variable parameters may appear in the font;

6. modifiable parameter: _range of fidelity of graphic coincidence/touching of knots when the program selects and averages the level. I assume a range of 1 to 10 ppts;

7.Changeable parameter:_Select the number of levels above and below the current price to be displayed. I suppose from 1 to 5;

8.Changeable parameter:_The depth of the analyzed history. The default value is 200 candlesticks, and let's see;

Let's rewrite it for now.

First what I asked for:

Range of variation - 1-10pips on five digits (variable)

Dip in history - 200 bars (variable)

Coincidence limit - (if a peak occurs 1 time on the history, it cannot, in my opinion, be the parent of the level, but maybe you have other thoughts)

Processing range - (price rarely passes more than 1500 pips in a day, so levels higher or lower than this figure above or below the current price are hardly needed)

Now about yours:

Thickness is set automatically depending on the number of confirmations (touches)

The colour is set automatically depending on the timeframe

I do not understand why and what principle the averaging is based on

Horizons are set by default

What are levels from 1 to 5?

Old! Where are you?))) Your one-month ban was supposed to end before mine.
Stop drinking. The teacher showed up! But the branch... Oh, man... Open your own branch...
FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences 2016 (18+)
Let's have a laugh...

Tantrik:

acquired dollar/yen )))

Workout + ))))

The Eurobulls don't give up if the Bears don't get to 08361 today, you can be sure that tomorrow the Asiope will get there
Reason: