FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 26

Tantrik:

I can't show a bigger one ((((( (or I'll have to clear the whole chart)

Orders, why so childish? )

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Rena, hi !

Where have you been? What's that grail you've been working on?

RekkeR:
Orders, why so childish? )

the rest of the pamm - we need to finish the game, the more so the TS on m1 m5 - the stats were June, in the beginning since the new year. (for 80 stops there is a limit - will do)

here it is already )))))) and just opened )))) and they still do not believe it ))))

Zogman:

Rena, hi !

Where have you been? What's that grail you've been working on?

Hi!

It's nothing. I'm watching to see if it'll double or not in a month...

Vizard_:

What have you been using again? Are there any of Emka's crusts left? Who the fuck is Deniska?))))))... You're out of control... on the... But don't eat the green ones...

One branch got screwed! Re-logged in and started again??? You see my screenshots and forecasts? (Do you know the terms of the new branch, son of Deniss?)

And the pound is going down ))))). (this is the second stop! The first one was on the yen a week before New Year!)

Tantrik:

the rest of the pamm - we need to finish the game, the more so the TS on m1 m5 - the stats were June, in the beginning since the new year. (80 stops have a limit - will do)

here it is already )))))) and i just opened )))) and they do not believe it ))))

???

Don't worry, building has always been more profitable...

Why kill the deposit? Think of it as starting out with this depo.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

???

Don't worry, construction has always been more profitable...

I'm not worried, I'm just explaining to a fellow comrade that I have a set of stats on the new TS for now! (where you guys hang out I don't really care)

Tantrik:

One thread got gutted! Re-logged in and then again ???

Senya... I've been under the same nickname all my life = Vizard.
I don't have the habit or addiction to change my nickname for the sake of the forum etc...
Sorry to disappoint you)))

RekkeR:
Warrants, why so childish? )
Haven't been around in over a year)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

???

Don't worry, construction has always been more profitable...

Why kill the deposit? Think of it as starting with this kind of deposit.

why should i write if you (don't have a clue) not about that, i'm wondering if the level on the pound will hold or not!? 1.4390
Reason: